Windows 10: My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

Discus and support My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foufu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foufu, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/foufu Win User

My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

/u/foufu, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 16, 2020
  4. My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

1. My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue? - Similar Threads - laptop stuck suggestions

2. How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?: my Wi-Fi range stays only 1 even if its near to connection and disconnects even if laptop is away less than 1 meter. Tried updating and installing device drivers but didn't work. Disabled-Enabled network but not worked. Solution PLEASE!...
  3. How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?: my Wi-Fi range stays only 1 even if its near to connection and disconnects even if laptop is away less than 1 meter. Tried updating and installing device drivers but didn't work. Disabled-Enabled network but not worked. Solution PLEASE!...
  4. How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  6. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  7. Issue projecting to a surfacebook, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue projecting to a surfacebook, any suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tyarch92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in9yvj/issue_projecting_to_a_surfacebook_any_suggestions/
  8. Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in startup cycle. Any suggestions on how to fix ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrukenRebel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpq3vt/windows_10_stuck_in_startup_cycle_any_suggestions/
  9. Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?: [IMG][IMG]Hey, I’m new to the business of getting my problems solved online, and I’m not that computer savvy: My computer’s been having the problem of bugging out like it does in the picture for about two weeks, but it only does it on the startup screen. Just recently, as in...
  10. Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?: I have a year-old HP Spectre x360 laptop, 15-ch0xx. It has an Intel i7-8705g 3.10GHz CPU and 16GB RAM. Win10 Version 1903, build 18362.418. So it's a reasonably capable system -- and yet it is often/usually very sluggish. Hit the Windows key and it sometimes takes 5 seconds...