Windows 10: My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part

Discus and support My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community Right now I am Useing an Aser Chromebook I was Clean Reseting an Hp 250 G5 Notebook Pc From 2017 On The 1st Of November... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaelomc11, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Kaelomc11 Win User

My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part

Hello Microsoft Community Right now I am Useing an Aser Chromebook

I was Clean Reseting an Hp 250 G5 Notebook Pc From 2017 On The 1st Of November 2020 ​

But It Was Stuck On 42% While doing it But I Thought It Was Frozen It has been like that for ten minutes So Then I took the chance to reset it But Now I Cant Get Back Into windows 10 and i was hopeing you could help​

System Information:​

Product Name: HP 250 G5 NOTEBOOK PC 2017 ​

Bought On: 4/25/2017 It said the 25 for the month in the bios

BIOS Version:F.21

Processer Type: IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U 2. 00GHz

Build ID: 16WW3ERT601#SABU#DABU

:)

Kaelomc11, Nov 2, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 2, 2020
  4. My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part

Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the laptop which is stuck at boot menu.

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. What is the error you have received when you try to boot the computer to desktop?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1

Unplug all the external devices and then try to boot the computer to desktop.

Method 2

Unplug the AC adapter to your laptop. Remove the Battery. Hold power button for 30 seconds. Then leave it set for 15-20 plus minutes (Letting it sit longer won't really help to much) and then just plug back in ONLY AC adapter and see if it shows the
    hard drive in the BIOS.

Method 3

Start your PC in safe mode

I suggest you to refer the article “Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    for the steps.

If the issue still persists I suggest you to refer the article Recovery options in Windows 10
    for more information.

Note: This article includes Reset your PC and
    Use installation media to reinstall Windows 10 as the options. I suggest you to ignore these options, since there is a chances of data loss. This will remove all your personal files, apps and drivers you installed, apps and customizations from
    your PC manufacturer, and changes you made to settings.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part

1. My laptop is stuck in Troubleshooter mode from the Boot Up Part - Similar Threads - laptop stuck Troubleshooter

2. Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...: I had installed some drivers from HP official website and now my PC is stuck on starting logo screen and when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode by repeatedly pressing F11, F9,ESC, etc keys is in it loads the screen and I get this option to press the ESC key for the...
  3. Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...: I had installed some drivers from HP official website and now my PC is stuck on starting logo screen and when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode by repeatedly pressing F11, F9,ESC, etc keys is in it loads the screen and I get this option to press the ESC key for the...
  4. Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot: Hi all. I turned on safeboot through msconfig and restarted my computer, booted up in safe mode normally but I couldn't select the normal boot option so I restarted. After that my computer keeps on booting straight into troubleshooting. What I tried:Troubleshoot > System...
  5. Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot: Hi all. I turned on safeboot through msconfig and restarted my computer, booted up in safe mode normally but I couldn't select the normal boot option so I restarted. After that my computer keeps on booting straight into troubleshooting. What I tried:Troubleshoot > System...
  6. Windows won't boot and stuck on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot and stuck on troubleshoot: Help! I don't know what to do anymore. Windows won't boot. Everytime I turn on my laptop I'll only get Asus logo and please wait... then after that it proceeds to choosing keyboard layout and then I'm stuck with options troubleshoot and power off. The stuff I've tried so...
  7. STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.

STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.: Hello guys. So i need help last night i booted up my laptop into safe mode to hopefully resolve my Bluetooth problems but now i have more big problem. you see my 4 digit pin dont work anymore and i tried googling for answer and i read that i need to go to command prompt in...
  8. ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode: When i try resetting, it says “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made” start up repair does nothing. I am unable to go back to a previous windows version. Tutorials online with command prompts dont work and there is a message at the top of the window that...
  9. Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...

Since updating on windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, only troubleshooting...: Since updating on Windows 10, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode, I have since found out this is a microsoft problem. How can I remedy this, IU havn't been able to use my laptop since. I have tried connecting straight to router, going to troubleshooter, neither of which...
  10. Laptop stuck in repair mode & can't get it to boot from USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop stuck in repair mode & can't get it to boot from USB: Hi! I have a Acer Aspire ES13, it has only 28gb of memory, Recently i installed 2 apps and chose them to open at startup, Now my laptop is stuck in repair mode, i tried troubleshooting and all the options and i keep getting back to the blue repair screen. I tried to...