Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed a software that I regret getting as when I restarted my laptop it was stuck on booting I try to get into advance options but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by newtopian, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

1. newtopian Win User

My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options

I recently installed a software that I regret getting as when I restarted my laptop it was stuck on booting I try to get into advance options but it just flashes and fades away and goes back to the booting screen.

:)

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

3. Josef Bri Win User
    Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

Thema:

1. My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options - Similar Threads - laptop stuck booting

2. Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options: Hello, I run into a problem where my Win10 Pc crashed in Standby Mode. I started the Pc and had a blue screen, then windows automatical repair started. It could not fix the Problem and I got into the advanced Options screen. Here I selected the repair process again, but It...
  3. im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im stuck at " choose an option " i cant get out: hello i my pc went to the blue screen thing when u have option to continue or restarr this pc or troubleshoot but i cant do anything with every option i choose it said we are enable to restart or w/e i cant factory reset my pc bcs itvsiad there is a probkem with...
  4. laptop stuck at advance options when booted and no drives are shown in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop stuck at advance options when booted and no drives are shown in cmd: hello there, when I start my laptop, it stucks at blank screen for a while and then it shows 2 options, advance options and turm of computer. I searched a bit and found a way to see if my drives are still there or not. When I opened notepad through cmd, and selected to open...
  5. Stuck in advanced options - nothing works

Stuck in advanced options - nothing works: Please help. I'm stuck in advanced options, with basically only the command prompt as a solution. I have backup files on HD, but won't recognise in system image recovery. How do I fix this to reinstall windows?...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop and cant access Advanced Startup Options

Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop and cant access Advanced Startup Options: I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptop and havent been able to get my pc to start up. When I start the pc it shows the Dell logo and then shows 'Preparing Automatic Repair' then the pc will restart and continues to do this. I tried accessing Advancd Startup...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor...
  8. Where can I get the advanced boot options menu?

Where can I get the advanced boot options menu?: When I boot up I get a message that says, system configuration did not initialize, another instance is running. When I tried to back up my computer everything backed up except system configuration files and folders....
  9. Advance boot options empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance boot options empty: I installed Windows 10 Education edition via USB(not an upgrade). Whenever I try to go into the advanced boot menu by holding shift and clicking on restart, the only option I am given is "Turn off your PC". I have formatted and reflashed my computer with an latest windows iso...
  10. Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option)

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option): The same trick from Windows 8/8.1 still works in 10. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html Click on Start, click the power icon at the top of the Start Menu. Hold down Shift and click on Restart. [img] You will boot to the Choose an option...