Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed a software that I regret getting as when I restarted my laptop it was stuck on booting I try to get into advance options but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by newtopian, Feb 23, 2021.

1. newtopian Win User

My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options

I recently installed a software that I regret getting as when I restarted my laptop it was stuck on booting I try to get into advance options but it just flashes and fades away and goes back to the booting screen.

:)

newtopian, Feb 23, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Feb 23, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options - Similar Threads - laptop stuck booting

2. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  3. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  4. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  6. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  7. Laptop won't boot - Advanced Options failing

Laptop won't boot - Advanced Options failing: My Acer laptop won't boot. I have installed the ISO on a USB, but the computer restarts when I attempt troubleshooting in the Advanced Options. Any ideas where I go from here?...
  8. Stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in advanced options: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback...
  9. Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options: Hello, I run into a problem where my Win10 Pc crashed in Standby Mode. I started the Pc and had a blue screen, then windows automatical repair started. It could not fix the Problem and I got into the advanced Options screen. Here I selected the repair process again, but It...
  10. laptop stuck at advance options when booted and no drives are shown in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop stuck at advance options when booted and no drives are shown in cmd: hello there, when I start my laptop, it stucks at blank screen for a while and then it shows 2 options, advance options and turm of computer. I searched a bit and found a way to see if my drives are still there or not. When I opened notepad through cmd, and selected to open...