Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YktnkaiLegend, Mar 15, 2023.

1. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click on continue to windows 10I have windows 11 installed it takes me back to choose an option and if I click on turn off my pc and start it again it then does the automatic repair thing and brings me back to choose an option screen. I’ve went into troubleshoot clicked on everything nothing is working resetting isn’t working

:)

YktnkaiLegend, Mar 15, 2023
  2. InaBR Win User

Laptop stuck on a ‘Choose a Language option’ after Windows update.

Hi,

After Windows update my laptop stuck on a ‘Choose a language option’ screen. Is there going to be a fix for that problem? Where do I look for help with it?

Thanks.

InaBR, Mar 15, 2023
  3. Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

Hi,

I am having trouble with my Dell Latitude E6430 laptop, and i think it happened after an windows update couple of months ago.

When i first experienced the problem i didnt wanted to do anything rational, because i have a lot of files that i didnt want to lose.

When i start my laptop it goes to 'choose keyboard language', after that i get the 'choose a option' screen and from there im stuck.

Cant use trouble shooting or anything else or it will bring to the exact same point. From Troubleshooting i get to Advanced options.>>

Options are:

>>System recovery, back to old version, recover with installation-copy, start-up repair, command prompt and settings for UEFI-firmware

I tried some things but it will never work or it restarts and brings back to the same situation.

Can someone help me with this?! i dont want to lose my files, pictures and videos i have on this laptop.

Thanks in advance

Daniel E

DanielEngin, Mar 15, 2023
  4. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop

HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop - nothing works I have tried everything people suggest on line. There is nothing in my USB ports or removable drives, computer was working fine night before, then poof!

JenniferEason1, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

1. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything - Similar Threads - laptop stuck choose

2. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option and it have got no Continue Options, when I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  3. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  4. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  5. My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything

My laptop is stuck on choose an option and I can’t do anything: So before everything went wrong I clicked on power button to turn off my laptop and clicked on it again so it could restart because my laptop was laggy and stuff and when I started it said starting automatic repair and it took me into choose and option and every time I click...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  7. Stuck on Choose an Option

Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  8. Stuck on Choose an Option

9. I can’t do anything in my laptop

I can’t do anything in my laptop: [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i...
  10. Stuck on choose an option

Stuck on choose an option: My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to which the option in trouble shoot fail to work and my command keeps coming up with corrupt idk what to do now...