Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Abrenica, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto login won't work. I tried restarting over and over also forced restart but nothing happens. Here's a clip of the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13NLWgWtZ53tAYM8TMBJnnfaeT8l_JBkr/view?usp=drivesdk

:)

David Abrenica, Aug 15, 2022
  2. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello,

I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not.

Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time.

thanks

gabgab, Aug 15, 2022
  3. pepanee Win User
    Random Auto-Locking of Computer Screen

Nobody suggested checking out Event Viewer?

When your computer randomly locks, search for, and open: Event Viewer

Under Windows Logs, Check out:
    • Application
    • Security, and
    • System

See if you can find something that states anything that could be related to your computer locking. The newest events are listed at the top of each section, so finding an event log would be pretty easy to find. Hopefully we can find what is causing the computer to lock.

pepanee, Aug 15, 2022
  4. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

1. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in - Similar Threads - laptop stuck lock

2. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  3. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  4. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in: I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto login won't work. I tried restarting over and over also forced restart but nothing happens. Here's a clip of the problem:...
  5. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in: I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto login won't work. I tried restarting over and over also forced restart but nothing happens. Here's a clip of the problem:...
  6. My lock screen wont change

My lock screen wont change: Starting about 3 weeks ago my lock screen has stopped showing me new pictures. It keeps showing the same picture, I click on "Like" it will acknowledge I clicked it and says thanks. But then a day later it asks again to like or dislike the same picture. What could be the...
  7. My lock screen wont change

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lock screen wont change: Starting about 3 weeks ago my lock screen has stopped showing me new pictures. It keeps showing the same picture, I click on "Like" it will acknowledge I clicked it and says thanks. But then a day later it asks again to like or dislike the same picture. What could be the...
  8. Log In Screen locked on my Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log In Screen locked on my Laptop: Help! Just got a new laptop with Windows 10. Trying to get set up. Logged off and when I went to log back in an old log in screen from another computer I had came up asking for my pin. That screen has been inactive for a long time so I don't know the pin. It also asked...
  9. Auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto lock screen: Anybody experiencing windows going to lock screen just a few minutes of idleness?? Tried everything mentioned in this video I am going crazy, even when playing games, a minute of two of idleness, my screen goes into lockscreen. What to do? submitted by /u/nihilatbest...
  10. auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto lock screen: I have an issue where when I leave my pc for 1 minute it auto locks the pc and requires ro enter password and I want to disable this feature. And I have the screen off and sleep after turned to never and the control panel turn off the display and put the pc to sleep turned to...