Windows 10: My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

Discus and support My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SpeechDelay, Oct 1, 2022.

1. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn black. i can see my mouse when i move it

:)

SpeechDelay, Oct 1, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG and restarts the laptop. Now it's stuck on infinite loading screen again. This process keeps repeating.

I tried to make a bootable drive using media creation tool for both Windows 11 and Windows 10 but it doesn't boot into that at all. I downloaded an ISO file of Windows 11 and made a bootable drive from that. It boots into that but now it's stuck on Windows logo loading screen. After some time same BSOD shows up with error code DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG and restarts. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Bharat Rathee, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Marby Rey Win User

My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

1. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck loading

2. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?: Hey, I recently got a blue screen message saying my pc did not start correctly and that I can hit restart to try and fix it, and it doesn’t fix it. The thing is whenever I try to go to advanced option to say try and open the command prompt or a system restore point I need a...
  3. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?: Hey, I recently got a blue screen message saying my pc did not start correctly and that I can hit restart to try and fix it, and it doesn’t fix it. The thing is whenever I try to go to advanced option to say try and open the command prompt or a system restore point I need a...
  4. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?

There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do?: There is a white rectangle on the screen of my laptop. What do I do? I have tried restarting multiple times, scanning for malware and shutting down all backround tasks...
  6. Laptop stuck and wont start What do I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck and wont start What do I do: I need help my laptop is stuck on a loop not starting coming on and going off think it might have a virus it keeps showing automatic repair and then says cant repair PC then shows this at the bottom Log file C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt then gives me shutdown...
  7. Laptop stuck and wont start What do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck and wont start What do I do: I need help my laptop is stuck on a loop not starting coming on and going off think it might have a virus it keeps showing automatic repair and then says cant repair PC then shows this at the bottom Log file C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt then gives me shutdown...
  8. Laptop stuck and wont start What do I do

9. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...
  10. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...