Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer'

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I saw someone posted the same question. However, I've tried restarting my laptop thrice, even more now but it's still stuck at that state. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Riana_21, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Riana_21 Win User

My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer'

I saw someone posted the same question. However, I've tried restarting my laptop thrice, even more now but it's still stuck at that state. Please assist me. What should I do now to turn it back to normal?

:)

Riana_21, Oct 31, 2020

2. Stuck on undoing changes

I tried to update my hp laptop and now its stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it only responds to me pressing and hold the power button but when it turns back on, itll just go back to this window. It was just updating windows 10.

genevievecraven, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 "Stuck on Undoing Changes Made yo Your Computer"

My laptop is Asus X441M, Windows 10.

It's stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to Your Computer"

I've tried to Press On - Off power button, for three or more times. It's unable to face Recovery setting to choose troubleshoot and the next step like the tutorial. The boot options was different by any tutorials I found.

It couldn't work and still stuck and repeating the undoing changes spinning dots.
    My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer' [​IMG]

My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer' [​IMG]

KurniaSantosa, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Keonhong Win User

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520

I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all of programs in US.

To solve reactivate my laptop, I bought Window 7 CD from Best Buy and installed necessary programs to run it.

After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10 in limited time.

I installed Window 10 and used it well until recent updates.

For last two months, my laptop failed to download updates and undo the changes.

It took some time to download, fail, and undo the changes; but it did not cause any errors until the last update.

Today, it got stuck in repetition of "Undoing changes made to your computer".

I might be able to recover my Window 7 CD somewhere in my house, but I concerns the message that is something like Window 7 will be no longer available in this website.

How can I solve this problem?

Keonhong, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer' - Similar Threads - laptop stuck 'undoing

2. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer: I was trying to install windows 11 and I accidentally turned off my pc. I then restarted it and it came up with this and has been like this for an hour and I was wondering how to sort it out...
  3. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer: I was trying to install windows 11 and I accidentally turned off my pc. I then restarted it and it came up with this and has been like this for an hour and I was wondering how to sort it out...
  4. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  8. Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!

Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!: What the hell with windows yesterday i have some update from windows update, and i cannot find a way to stop any this suck update! Now my laptop is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer! I lost my order job cause this! I have finished my job and just forget to...
  9. Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer": My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520 I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all programs in US. To solve the problems, I bought Window 7 CD and installed necessary programs to run it. After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK: Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but i was wrong, after a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undoing changes made to your computer asus

2. asus laptop undoing changes made to your computer