Windows 10: My laptop is suddenly lock

Discus and support My laptop is suddenly lock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Respected Sir,My Laptop was suddenly show "Locking" and my laptop goes in sleep and it is not open until i turn to charging and when i open it my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GarvitKhandelwal, Jan 18, 2022.

1. My laptop is suddenly lock

Respected Sir,My Laptop was suddenly show "Locking" and my laptop goes in sleep and it is not open until i turn to charging and when i open it my battery show's at 0% but I have charge it at least 50% to 60% but then it goes lock and goes sleep.

:)

GarvitKhandelwal, Jan 18, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 18, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Pogo Win User

My laptop is suddenly lock

2 laptops suddenly cannot log onto wifi.

Have 2 Win-10 laptops that were doing fine - Nighthawk R700P set up many months ago. Suddenly both cannot log onto wifi. Going to list of available networks, choosing "home" and disconnecting and then reconnect does not help. Suggestions? Not the greatest computer wizards here. My laptop is suddenly  lock :)

Lenovo laptop wanted latest Windows update; upon rebooting everything seems fine. Other machine is actually an HP all-o\in-one, not actual laptop - but Win10 anyway. Will check if update is needed.

Now HP is OK as well. Problem began there yesterday and on Lenovo today but now both seem OK. Curiouser & curiouser as Alice said; sorry to have taken up your time.

Thema:

My laptop is suddenly lock

1. My laptop is suddenly lock - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly lock

2. BitLocker suddenly locked my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker suddenly locked my laptop: I can not access to my Dell laptop anymore. Bitlocker is asking for password, but I do not have a password in my Microsoft Account. Please help to unlock my laptop Dell Latitude 7490...
  3. BitLocker suddenly locked my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker suddenly locked my laptop: I can not access to my Dell laptop anymore. Bitlocker is asking for password, but I do not have a password in my Microsoft Account. Please help to unlock my laptop Dell Latitude 7490...
  4. My laptop is suddenly unrecognisable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is suddenly unrecognisable: I switched on my laptop yesterday and it was just as if I was looking at somebody else's machine! Everything seems to have changed from the initial screen and background colour to all my items on the taskbar and icons on the screen. I see there was a Microsoft update...
  5. My laptop shutdown suddenly

My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  6. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  7. My laptop is suddenly lock

My laptop is suddenly lock: Respected Sir,My Laptop was suddenly show "Locking" and my laptop goes in sleep and it is not open until i turn to charging and when i open it my battery show's at 0% but I have charge it at least 50% to 60% but then it goes lock and goes sleep....
  8. Locking of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locking of my laptop: I have a DELL G3 3500 laptop. The issue with the laptop is that the laptop gets locked by itself while I'm gaming and it's so annoying. When I tried to support the technical support they say that it is windows bug and i am not getting help. It is so annoying when you're...
  9. Windows suddenly locking my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows suddenly locking my laptop: So basically i was talking with some friends on discord and i accidently press windows and some random buttons but nothing happened and file explorer booted up so i just closed it thinking “well that probably happened because i pressed some keys just now” and i move on, a few...
  10. My laptop suddenly said "lock..." and went black...?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop suddenly said "lock..." and went black...?: I just booted my laptop, opened the writing program and looked for a special character on the keyboard. Suddenly "lock..." appears and the screen turns black. I tried to shut it down, restart it and googled it but somehow couldn't find the right answer. It would be nice if...