Windows 10: my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but...

Discus and support my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4338819) (2) 2.Security update for adobe flash player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohit97, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mohit97 Win User

my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but...

1. cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4338819) (2)

2.Security update for adobe flash player for-----------------(KB4338832)

3.Cumulative update for windows 10---------------( KB4284835) (7)

:)

Mohit97, Jul 13, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 13, 2018
  4. my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but...

Unable to Update Intel Graphics Drivers

Okay gotcha. I thought it was different since the auto update tool listed it as a version to change. So I guess it's locking up cause it's replacing itself or something? I any case I originally started doing this after my game started running at 5 fps which honestly is a pain in the butt to deal with. It only started after the laptop lost power while running the game. I'm really frustrated that nothing I've tried so far has fixed it.

The_Silver_Nuke, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but...

1. my laptop is unable to complete an update. Everytime i swith it on, it starts updating but... - Similar Threads - laptop unable complete

2. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.: My laptop needs an update but each time I try, it will go as far as 100% complete and then there will be a pop-up with a message: "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer"It has been going on in the last three weeks now and I don't have...
  3. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.: My laptop needs an update but each time I try, it will go as far as 100% complete and then there will be a pop-up with a message: "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer"It has been going on in the last three weeks now and I don't have...
  4. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE UPDATES.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to complete update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to complete update.: Hi. My laptop is unable to complete optional quality update "2022-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems" KB5009596. As soon as the laptop restarts a message reads "Unable to complete update, uninstalling changes". This is the first...
  6. Unable to complete update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to complete update.: Hi. My laptop is unable to complete optional quality update "2022-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems" KB5009596. As soon as the laptop restarts a message reads "Unable to complete update, uninstalling changes". This is the first...
  7. Unable to complete update.

8. Unable to complete updates

Unable to complete updates: Three times now, my PC has tried to download and install updates over the past 24 hours and each time it's failed.Twice I've opted to turn my PC off so it can do the installation and once it's failed to respond to an "Update and close down" instruction.The same has happened...
  9. My laptop is unable to complete updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is unable to complete updates: My laptop is unable to complete updates it is an Acer5560 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-unable-to-complete-updates/97621650-baa2-4671-a24b-f4bdc88aabf6
  10. unable to complete update

unable to complete update: when ever i try to update the windows this file doesnt get installed and shows the following msg . tried restarting but to no avail and also tried it in safe mode 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643...