Windows 10: MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE'

Discus and support MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is having problem reading my Kindle and my Phone. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sunshine137, Oct 4, 2020.

1. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE'

My laptop is having problem reading my Kindle and my Phone.

Please advise

:)

sunshine137, Oct 4, 2020

2. Kindle Reading app

Hi,

I am unable to find Kindle Reading app on Microsoft Store for windows 10 PC version in India.Can someone help me to get the Kindle book reading app installed on my PC.

Thanks in advance.

Pradumnasingh, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Farha Sal Win User

MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE'

Windows 10 Mobile Kindle reading app

Hi Andrew,

Regarding your concern on the Kindle reading app, we suggest that you contact the app developer for assistance.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Farha Sal, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE'

1. MY LAPTOP IS UNABLE TO READ MY KINDLE' - Similar Threads - LAPTOP UNABLE READ

2. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  3. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  4. my laptop cant read documents on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop cant read documents on my phone: I installed windows 10 on my laptop which is brand new. but when i try to connect my phone. it reads the device and storage. but it cannot access any of the documents or even pictures. it just says folder empty. my phone is a tecno camon 18. and i put the setting on file...
  5. How to read Kindle?

How to read Kindle?: How do I read my kindle books from Amazon onto my hp windows 10 without switching s mode.? [Original Title: Kindle] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-kindle/4706c192-f70a-48b7-8b2c-6c9099afff93
  6. Kindle Reading app

Kindle Reading app: Hi, I am unable to find Kindle Reading app on Microsoft Store for windows 10 PC version in India.Can someone help me to get the Kindle book reading app installed on my PC. Thanks in advance....
  7. Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop: When I connect my kindle fire 7 to my laptop, I am asked what to do and have a choice. Does ignoring the option have any effect on my laptop NOT recognizing my kindle? I have an MTP driver installed but cannot transfer files to my kindle. Laptop says kindle has been...
  8. Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.: Windows 10 does not usually let me download books to my Kindle. On any given day, it may work, but usually does not. I use Amazon contents/devices. Sometimes it will show up as an option at bottom of laptop and sometimes on my list of downloads, but usually not....
  9. HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive: This happen twice. I hardly use dvd but when i used 2 months ago, i was unable to read my vcd. This has inconvenienced me which I have to transfer the vcd video into my thumb drive and it play using my usb drive. 2 weeks ago, the dvd drive is able to read my dvd. I didn't...
  10. Unable to get my laptop to Read my cellphones Hotspot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to get my laptop to Read my cellphones Hotspot: I am trying to get my laptop to read my cellphone's hotspot but have been unsuccessful. I have tried everything. I have Windows 10. I never had a problem in other operating systems. Can somebody please tell me what to do?...