Windows 10: My Laptop is Unresponsive after an ordinary restart.

Discus and support My Laptop is Unresponsive after an ordinary restart. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I restarted my MSI laptop yesterday around noon just after I installed pycharm it never asked for update but just after that "Windows is updating and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AajJha, Jul 17, 2021.

1. AajJha Win User

My Laptop is Unresponsive after an ordinary restart.

I restarted my MSI laptop yesterday around noon just after I installed pycharm it never asked for update but just after that "Windows is updating and this might take some time don't turn off your pc" was on my screen I was literally quite busy then and never asked for any update even I slowed the delivery optimization to 0.1 so that it don't do anything stupid. But that screen remained there unchanged I waited for half an hour then I pressed the power button. And then pressed again to boot but again it said updating for quite a long. I waited but still it was taking too long so I decided to pr

:)

AajJha, Jul 17, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 17, 2021
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Thema:

1. My Laptop is Unresponsive after an ordinary restart. - Similar Threads - Laptop Unresponsive ordinary

2. My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts: My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me. I checked my Event Viewer and it says it was caused by a bugcheck or something of that nature.GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 SuperCPU: Intel Core i7 9700kRAM: 16GB RamMotherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro...
  3. My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts: My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me. I checked my Event Viewer and it says it was caused by a bugcheck or something of that nature.GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 SuperCPU: Intel Core i7 9700kRAM: 16GB RamMotherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro...
  4. My laptop randomly becomes unresponsive

My laptop randomly becomes unresponsive: Hello everyone, I'm just looking for some help / tips for my laptop. It's an Acer Aspire E5-575 that was purchased a couple years ago too old to update to Windows 11. I get that this computer is getting on the older side, but this is an issue I've been having for a long time...
  5. My laptop restarts after shutdown

My laptop restarts after shutdown: Before I came here, I have searched about this problem on Google and tried all the way. But it didn't work even I reinstalled my windows. I find out that when I shut down without closing the lid, it restarts. If I close the lid after I shut down, it will shut down...
  6. My laptop restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts after shutdown: Before I came here, I have searched about this problem on Google and tried all the way. But it didn't work even I reinstalled my windows. I find out that when I shut down without closing the lid, it restarts. If I close the lid after I shut down, it will shut down...
  7. Laptop unresponsive after idle (when plugged in)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop unresponsive after idle (when plugged in): Good afternoon, I have a Acer Aspire E5- 576 running a 64-bit Windows 10. When charging It becomes unresponsive when left Idle. By unresponsive I mean, the display turns off while the power light remains 'on' and cpu fans are running. The keyboard and mouse are unresponsive...
  8. Keyboard unresponsive after restart only.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard unresponsive after restart only.: I have an ASUS RoG laptop. After my profile became corrupt and set up a new profile, the windows tech support put my old profile info in a weird spot. Seeing as how I didn't have a whole lot and my complete set up was messed up, I decided to just do a reset and start over...
  9. Cortana unresponsive after restart/boot

Cortana unresponsive after restart/boot: After a restart, and occasionally after SLEEP, Cortana will not respond to voice commands. (Text is okay.) Try again and all is well. This has been a continuing problem on two computers, one running HOME and the other PRO 1607, that was evident in earlier builds. The...
  10. Laptop unresponsive after inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop unresponsive after inactivity: I recently replaced my HDD (I was getting BSOD errors, etc.) Computer runs great now, except every now and then, when I come back after it's been sitting for 15-20 minutes (sometimes as much as several hours), the screen is black, and I can't wake it up. The only way to...