Windows 10: My laptop is very not ok

Discus and support My laptop is very not ok in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so on Monday I closed my Lenovo laptop and went to bed. I woke up in the morning to find all my files had been moved to Windows>Users>user. I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tdidster, Apr 16, 2020.

1. My laptop is very not ok

Ok so on Monday I closed my Lenovo laptop and went to bed. I woke up in the morning to find all my files had been moved to Windows>Users>user. I had a quick panic attack before putting everything back.

I yet again closed my laptop down yesterday and it has done the same thing. Except this time I can’t find the files. I’m terrified and would really like some help.

submitted by /u/tdidster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tdidster, Apr 16, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 23, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 23, 2020
  4. My laptop is very not ok

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is very not ok

1. My laptop is very not ok - Similar Threads - laptop very

2. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  3. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  4. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  5. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  6. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

7. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  8. Laptop working very slow

Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  9. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  10. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...