Windows 10: My laptop is very slow after an update in november

Discus and support My laptop is very slow after an update in november in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell inspiron with Windows 10 Pro that was working very fast after I did an update those that appear after you are turning off the computer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pamela benavides1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. My laptop is very slow after an update in november

I have a Dell inspiron with Windows 10 Pro that was working very fast after I did an update those that appear after you are turning off the computer in november of this year, now my laptop is taking forever to turn on or turn off, and its working very slow in general. I don't wan't to reset my laptop, what can I do? I'm desperate

:)

pamela benavides1, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 18, 2020
  4. My laptop is very slow after an update in november

How to get november update

Hi Suman,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message or code while try to check for updates?
    From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for November.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Method 1

Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is very slow after an update in november

1. My laptop is very slow after an update in november - Similar Threads - laptop very slow

2. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  3. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  4. After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.: I am using a two year old, fully updated, Hp laptop with Windows 10 and a IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz processor and NVIDA GE Force. After a recent update, the laptop was running extremely slow.Taking 10 to 20 minutes to open after a full shutdown.Opening...
  5. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update

Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update: Update KB4576478 only partially loaded, laptop is running exceedingly slow. Uninstalled update 3 times and still in the system. What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-very-slow-after-windows-10-update/bf981967-452b-45b8-927a-5edb4f21f0d0
  6. Laptop very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow: I have Lenovo G5070,intel i3,ram 4 gb. I rarely use my laptop to play video or use notepad But last 6 months my laptop performance very slow. I tried windows 8.1 to 10 upgrade Format all drives Boot by usb many times Delete all partitions and new created then installed...
  7. my laptop is very slow

my laptop is very slow: mera laptop abhi new h sirf 10days huaa h kharide hn aur ye pura hang ho raha h aur chromr bhi kaam nhi kr raha h plzz help kijiea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-very-slow/cc40b722-f5a8-4794-b5cf-e7a8286d44da
  8. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update

Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update: Hi, My laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 920, recently had an auto-update for Windows 10. It updated to Microsoft Windows KB4462933. After the update, it has become VERY slow. My laptop had been running great before the update. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!...
  9. my laptop very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop very slow: hello I am nihar from Qatar I have the request properly I am using Lenovo laptop windows 10 intel corei5 but this laptop I never using more software but it while very slow I don't know what is wrong so please give me the assistant for repair thank you my Hotmail address...
  10. Very Slow Laptop

Very Slow Laptop: Hi there, My Acer OEM laptop has become very slow and is frustrating to no end. I want to reformat my hard disk and reinstall (clean stall) Win10. How do I go about this without me purchasing a Win10 product key?...