Windows 10: My laptop is very slow and has started freezing. What can i do?

Discus and support My laptop is very slow and has started freezing. What can i do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is very slow and freezing. What should I do? * Moved from Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jody1958, Jul 10, 2019.

1. jody1958 Win User

My laptop is very slow and has started freezing. What can i do?

My laptop is very slow and freezing. What should I do?

* Moved from Education

:)

jody1958, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 slow and freezes

Hi,

Corrupted hard drive, too many backgrounds programs, outdated drivers, hardware conflicts, etc. are some of the reasons why a Windows computer is running slow and freezing. To isolate the issue, we'd like to know if you have made any recent changes on your
    device (e.g. installation of a software or program) before the issue started.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot. Refer to this thread and follow
    the steps given by SpiritX MS MVP to perform a clean boot.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 10, 2019
  4. sassy.gal Win User

slow and freezing laptop Windows 10

I have a Windows 10 laptop. It constantly freezes and is very slow. I tried to restore to earlier date. Didn't work. I turned laptop off and on after 5 minutes.

sassy.gal, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop is very slow and has started freezing. What can i do? - Similar Threads - laptop very slow

2. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  3. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly: Hello,I have a lenovo laptop and it has been working like a butterreally good ever since I bought it. I work on the laptop for 7-8 hours a day. But since last one week, my laptop has suddenly slowed down and hangs every five minutes.Last week, I visited a few adult websites...
  4. My Laptop Has Become very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?

What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?: Hi I have a technical issue! So what happened was is I wanted to play rocket league and I noticed it being very slow. So I searched on the internet and I saw that I needed to update my graphics driver in my “management driver” and I saw that I needed to enable one of those....
  6. My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.: Recently I had a game in laptop RDR 2 which worked very smooth at Graphic Settings on medium and I used to play it whole day without any lag or error.But one day I updated my laptop including software, firmware and windows update I updated it for 2nd time in 2 years and the...
  7. My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.

My Laptop has suddenly become very slow.: Recently I had a game in laptop RDR 2 which worked very smooth at Graphic Settings on medium and I used to play it whole day without any lag or error.But one day I updated my laptop including software, firmware and windows update I updated it for 2nd time in 2 years and the...
  8. My laptop has gone very slow

My laptop has gone very slow: I have a dell Inspiron 14 3467 laptop after an update few days ago, system asked to restart and after i did it, the system got very slow. Its very very very slow. I am frustrated. I'm not able to perform anything or not able to use it. If i open settings it doesn't even open...
  9. my laptop is very slow

my laptop is very slow: mera laptop abhi new h sirf 10days huaa h kharide hn aur ye pura hang ho raha h aur chromr bhi kaam nhi kr raha h plzz help kijiea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-very-slow/cc40b722-f5a8-4794-b5cf-e7a8286d44da
  10. my laptop very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop very slow: hello I am nihar from Qatar I have the request properly I am using Lenovo laptop windows 10 intel corei5 but this laptop I never using more software but it while very slow I don't know what is wrong so please give me the assistant for repair thank you my Hotmail address...