Windows 10: my laptop is working it self

Discus and support my laptop is working it self in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WHEN I OPEN ANY ICON ,APPS,OR OTHER THEN IT WORK IT SELF SOME TIME TI GO TO MAP THEN SOME TIME IT GO TO OTHER THING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonitMandal, Sep 8, 2020.

1. my laptop is working it self

WHEN I OPEN ANY ICON ,APPS,OR OTHER THEN IT WORK IT SELF SOME TIME TI GO TO MAP THEN SOME TIME IT GO TO OTHER THING

:)

RonitMandal, Sep 8, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 8, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 8, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

my laptop is working it self

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is working it self

1. my laptop is working it self - Similar Threads - laptop working self

2. I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help: Basically I was fixing a connection issue a liitle while back and while in the devices area in settings I disconnected the laptops keyboard by accident and dont know how to reconnect. I dont know what to do to connect it again....
  3. I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help: Basically I was fixing a connection issue a liitle while back and while in the devices area in settings I disconnected the laptops keyboard by accident and dont know how to reconnect. I dont know what to do to connect it again....
  4. My laptop keeps self dimming the display every 5 seconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps self dimming the display every 5 seconds?: I accidentally uninstalled one of my 2 GPUs in device manager and haven’t seen it return in the list even after installing drivers from AMD and resetting my PC entirely. When it would dim, sometimes even using the function brighten key on the keyboard wouldn’t work. It would...
  5. Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly: Hello, so today I was just using chrome when my Acer Predator Helios 300 turned off by it’s self for no reason. I turned it back on and after 5-10 minutes it happened again. I opened it back up and it proceeded to happen another 2 more times. This is becoming annoying, what...
  6. Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly: Hello, so today I was just using chrome when my Acer Predator Helios 300 turned off by it’s self for no reason. I turned it back on and after 5-10 minutes it happened again. I opened it back up and it proceeded to happen another 2 more times. This is becoming annoying, what...
  7. My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.: Im Using my laptop and its showing a locking screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-showing-a-locking-screen-and-shutting/47cf99e0-a92f-4f6f-b10d-beb9cedb9546
  8. question. If i format my laptop and the windows is unactive will it install it self...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    question. If i format my laptop and the windows is unactive will it install it self...: Sorry it's little bit long question submitted by /u/sedad11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8c635/question_if_i_format_my_laptop_and_the_windows_is/
  9. My PC laptop turn on it's self.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC laptop turn on it's self.: After installing set of Visual C++ and got WSL 2 installed, I got little problem with my PC, it turns on it's self. Really, it's serious. I just shut down the computer meaning it's hybrid shutdown then I wait a couple seconds. Right, it's turn on its self again. So I decided...
  10. My laptop turn off by it self

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop turn off by it self: My laptop is ideapad 320 It always turn off by it self after 40 seconds while booting or in bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turn-off-by-it-self/9e1b0d70-5e0a-4cb8-b462-5a3214e79d96