Windows 10: my laptop is working on its own

Discus and support my laptop is working on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diksha Tripathi, Jun 28, 2022.

1. my laptop is working on its own

I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you

:)

Diksha Tripathi, Jun 28, 2022

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 28, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 28, 2022
  4. silkstone Win User

my laptop is working on its own

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

my laptop is working on its own

1. my laptop is working on its own - Similar Threads - laptop working own

2. My laptop taking screenshots its own!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop taking screenshots its own!: i have a problem. I scan with kaspersky and there is nothing like trojan. I checked my background app's and closed most of them. my system is up to date. i bought this pc 5 days ago, its hp victus 16. And i installed windows 11. And i installed steam 2 days ago. Maybe there...
  3. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  4. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  5. My laptop is doing commands on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is doing commands on its own: Hi, I’ve got this WPS Dell laptop for half a year and its performance has been very disappointing. However today I experience the strangest thing - I was watching a lecture video and my laptop started operating on its own. Calendar suddenly being opened, word file being...
  6. laptop sleeping on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop sleeping on its own: hello i have an hp zbook15 and i just got its keyboard changed by a technician but when i got it back and played games o n it , it randomly started to sleep after a few minutes and the temprature is not even 90 above it is 60 plz tell me a fix i dont know if the technician...
  7. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  8. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  9. My Laptop Powers off on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Powers off on its own.: My laptop appears to be powering off on it's own. I will try to load up something and it will run for a good 10-15 minutes then all of a sudden it will just shut off. Please help me fix this issue so I dont have to buy another one....
  10. My Laptop Resested on its Own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Resested on its Own: My work laptop started to slow down yesterday's afternoon and completed frozed. I tried restarting the laptop and it never did, so I went home. Today, I turn on of the laptop and my account is no longer there, but it still asks me for the password. Once I logged, it...