Windows 10: My laptop is working so slow.

Discus and support My laptop is working so slow. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ASUS S510UN even it has latest update then also its not working very fast. any idea??.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lohith K, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Lohith K Win User

My laptop is working so slow.

My ASUS S510UN even it has latest update then also its not working very fast. any idea??.

:)

Lohith K, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 26, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop is working so slow. - Similar Threads - laptop working slow

2. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  3. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  4. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  5. Why is my laptop so slow?

Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  6. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why is my laptop suddently so slow

Why is my laptop suddently so slow: So I have a laptop i5-1135g7, 12gb ram, 256gb storage and it was working just fine 10 minutes ago but now it is very laggy, almost unusable. When I open the task manager it says that my cpu usage is only 5% and for the ram it's about 40%. Also I've noticed that my cpu clock...
  8. Why is my laptop suddently so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop suddently so slow: So I have a laptop i5-1135g7, 12gb ram, 256gb storage and it was working just fine 10 minutes ago but now it is very laggy, almost unusable. When I open the task manager it says that my cpu usage is only 5% and for the ram it's about 40%. Also I've noticed that my cpu clock...
  9. laptop suddenly so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop suddenly so slow: my laptop has suddenly slowed down to a crawl. I cant do anything with it being as slow as it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-so-slow/772893a6-cfff-46de-bc58-a0da550ebdc5
  10. Why is my laptop so slow now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my laptop so slow now?: My laptop isn't the greatest but it's always worked fine but recently it got turned off in the middle of an update and I was forced to factory reset the laptop but now it's running really slow. Apps stop responding when I try to close them, and they take forever to open. I...