Windows 10: My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates

Discus and support My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help how to overcome, My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jvd4, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jvd4 Win User

My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates

Can anyone help how to overcome, My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates.

:)

2. BrewIT Win User

windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

I'm working with the latest builds and since we have sharing and network discovery turned off by default I felt someone might benefit from the info anyway.
    Thank You
    Bob

BrewIT, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 27, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates - Similar Threads - Laptop working very

2. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  3. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  4. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  5. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  6. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update: Update KB4576478 only partially loaded, laptop is running exceedingly slow. Uninstalled update 3 times and still in the system. What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-very-slow-after-windows-10-update/bf981967-452b-45b8-927a-5edb4f21f0d0
  7. My laptop is very slow after an update in november

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is very slow after an update in november: I have a Dell inspiron with Windows 10 Pro that was working very fast after I did an update those that appear after you are turning off the computer in november of this year, now my laptop is taking forever to turn on or turn off, and its working very slow in general. I don't...
  8. Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update: Hiya Since the latest windows 10 update mid August 2020? my windows explorer has become VERY slow. Taking 20 seconds or more to open a folder. Is this something that's known?...
  9. my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update: My laptops have significantly slowed down after the latest windows update. I check internet speed and that's working fine. did other encounter the same problem? any solution?...
  10. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update: Hi, My laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 920, recently had an auto-update for Windows 10. It updated to Microsoft Windows KB4462933. After the update, it has become VERY slow. My laptop had been running great before the update. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop is painfully slow to start up after windows 10 updates