Windows 10: my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer

Discus and support my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer, but it did print a test page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deniseprinterhelp, Mar 18, 2020.

1. my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer

My laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer, but it did print a test page.

:)

deniseprinterhelp, Mar 18, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Mark_1261 Win User
    Wireless printer connectivity from a wireless laptop.

I have an ASUS (Windows 10) laptop that connects to my wireless network fine. The problem is that it doesn't see any of my wireless printers. I have 2 Brother and 1 HP wireless printers. Wired printers work fine. If I connect this laptop to my network
    wired I can see, connect and print to these printers. When I disconnect the wired connection and go back to wireless the printers go gray. I have removed and reinstalled these printers which did not fix the problem. Other wired PCs work fine with these printers.
    Any suggestions?

Mark_1261, Mar 18, 2020
  4. my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer

I need help connecting my laptop to a wireless printer.

• What Model HP Printer do you have ???
    • What Model / Series Laptop do you have and does your Laptop support wireless connectivity ???.

• ( All the Drivers / User Manual / Install Instructions are usually supplied on a Disk that came with your Printer ).
    If you don`t have this ...........

Have a look on the HP Support and Downloads site for your Printer Model and see if it supports Windows 10.

Select Printers and add your Printer Model in the field provided.

For example : HP Office Jet 4630.

See if it has Drivers and support for Windows 7 and Windows 10.

HP Printer Drivers and Software Download | HP® Customer Support

Download and install the appropriate Drivers for the Operating System that you are using and follow the install instructions.

Read the User Manual on how to connect the Printer wireless.

Read the User Manual for your Laptop on how to connect a External Device via Wireless as well.

It could be that the Laptops Wireless is not turned on or not configured properly for the Laptop Computer to see it.

If you don`t have a Hard Copy of the User Manual / Instructions for your Laptop these can also be downloaded from your Laptop Manufactures Site from Support and Downloads.

Frank N St31n, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer

1. my laptop isn't connecting to my wireless printer - Similar Threads - laptop isn't connecting

2. My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop: So I recently purchased an AT-2020 microphone, and my new laptop isn't detecting it. It worked on 2 other computers but not my laptop. I have the phantom power but it just doesn't show up on my laptop...
  3. My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop: So I recently purchased an AT-2020 microphone, and my new laptop isn't detecting it. It worked on 2 other computers but not my laptop. I have the phantom power but it just doesn't show up on my laptop...
  4. how to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop: I want to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop , I cannot do it. I need help someone tell me how to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse-to-my-wireless/d51072b5-c8b1-4fa8-86e6-5d7cf73c6cc3
  5. Wireless connection of printer to laptop

Wireless connection of printer to laptop: I had a problem with the colour cartridge in my HP Envy 5640 printer. I replaced the cartridge with genuine new one. The printer is connected to the web and will print from my I phone but I cannot get it to connect wirelessly to my Lenovo ideapad 500 laptop. The scan/print...
  6. connecting my wireless printer to my windows 10 computer

connecting my wireless printer to my windows 10 computer: I cannot 'see' my wireless printer when I use the add printer dialog. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-wireless-printer-to-my-windows-10/a582678b-3fce-478e-9705-bcc089eef513
  7. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer: Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection....
  8. connect wireless printer ro laptop

connect wireless printer ro laptop: I moved have new wifi, printer cannot find wifi and pc cannot find printer....HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-wireless-printer-ro-laptop/e5f4cf52-24da-4fa4-9968-7a7608a45b8f
  9. my wireless printer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wireless printer will not connect to internet: my wireless printer will not connect to the internet. sometimes it will recognize the network and then disconnect immediately.Most times it won' t even recognize my network but will nearby networks...
  10. Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer

Can't Connect to my Wireless Printer: Hello all! I'm having a puzzling situation here. I have a Kodak ESP Office 6150 Wireless All-in-One Printer that my family has had for years, and up until recently, I'm not able to print with it anymore. I've tried the obvious troubleshooting steps: Unplugged the printer &...