Windows 10: My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

Discus and support My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chloe hammers, Jul 18, 2023.

1. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

Help me

:)

chloe hammers, Jul 18, 2023
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Jul 18, 2023
  3. Wifi list won´t show

My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect... c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Jul 18, 2023
  4. Juanchhh Win User

My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

Can`t browse when sharing wifi hotspot from laptop

Hello, I can`t seem to find a solution to my problem by searching.

I have a router very far away and wifi does not get to one of the rooms, so I have an ethernet cable and connect my laptop with cable whenever I'm in this room. The thing is that the mobile connection on my phone also drops here so, until now, I used the option on windows 10 to share my internet connection. So I have an ethernet cable connected and share from my laptop my connection to my phone via wifi (hotspot).

The thing is that since a few weeks from now, whenever I turn on the hotspot on my laptop, I stop being able to open any website on the laptop, but it works on the phone! I don't understand and all I can find are solutions for the other way around, like when you share wifi from the phone to the laptop...

I already disabled the energy settings on the ethernet and wifi adaptors on the laptop, changed from 5ghz to 2.4ghz, I don't know what else to do. Internet connection does not seem to drop. The ethernet icon still shows as if the cable is plugged, and it's very weird, because I make a ping to websites and it shows it's fine, no packages lost or anything, but I cannot open any website in chrome, firefox, or anywhere.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Juanchhh, Jul 18, 2023
Thema:

My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

1. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect... - Similar Threads - laptop isn’t showing

2. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it: I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked...
  3. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it: I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked...
  4. Wifi icon in my laptop is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon in my laptop is not showing: In my laptop after i restarted the wifi icon is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-in-my-laptop-is-not-showing/57e15b9a-b675-4699-a7f9-fbaaef957889
  5. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  6. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  7. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  8. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  9. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  10. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing