Windows 10: My laptop isn't functioning

Discus and support My laptop isn't functioning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I reset this pc yesterday. It failed and I clicked exit and continue to windows. Now its doing a loop thing even when I turn it off and turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeremy_101, Jun 29, 2020.

1. My laptop isn't functioning

When I reset this pc yesterday. It failed and I clicked exit and continue to windows. Now its doing a loop thing even when I turn it off and turn it back on. I'm pretty confused on how to fix it.

:)

Jeremy_101, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2020
  3. vekoy Win User
    Micro SD card not functionable

Soo, my Micro SD now isn't functionable and I can't format it and it says that it's RAW now..

Please any suggestions ?

vekoy, Jun 29, 2020
  4. My laptop isn't functioning

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

My laptop isn't functioning

1. My laptop isn't functioning - Similar Threads - laptop isn't functioning

2. Why isn't my taskbar functioning correclty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my taskbar functioning correclty.: Hello, so as of currently i have been experiencing a problem with the taskbar, i am not able to open main things like the window icon, wifi, time, or even the weather. I can't search anything through the taskbar and whenever i try to go to the windows security nothing...
  3. Why isn't my taskbar functioning correclty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my taskbar functioning correclty.: Hello, so as of currently i have been experiencing a problem with the taskbar, i am not able to open main things like the window icon, wifi, time, or even the weather. I can't search anything through the taskbar and whenever i try to go to the windows security nothing...
  4. Why isn't my taskbar functioning correclty.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My CTRL key isn't functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CTRL key isn't functioning properly.: Sometimes when i hold it, It works then stops working then works againBasically it registers in one second then the next it doesn't.I tested the key using the Ease Of Access menuWhen i hold it, It works for a while then starts flickeringI am using a LaptopAlso this started...
  6. My CTRL key isn't functioning properly.

My CTRL key isn't functioning properly.: Sometimes when i hold it, It works then stops working then works againBasically it registers in one second then the next it doesn't.I tested the key using the Ease Of Access menuWhen i hold it, It works for a while then starts flickeringI am using a LaptopAlso this started...
  7. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games: Yesterday i booted up Warthunder and played with Soviet Fighters, everything was fine at first but once i locked in and started shooting at an enemy i noticed that my Shots weren't firing continuously like it should be, like it was firing but it was like shooting a very...
  8. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games: Yesterday i booted up Warthunder and played with Soviet Fighters, everything was fine at first but once i locked in and started shooting at an enemy i noticed that my Shots weren't firing continuously like it should be, like it was firing but it was like shooting a very...
  9. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

10. Desktop function isn't working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop function isn't working?: When I go to "This PC" folder in file explorer then click on "Desktop", Then I click on a file, I get this error ... The system cannot find the path specified I have tried these to registry reg, but it doesn't fix the problem!...