Windows 10: My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

Discus and support My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game today and am trying to install it now. It says that I own the game and I press on 'install on my devices'. And then this comes up.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wazowskii, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Wazowskii Win User

My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

I bought a game today and am trying to install it now. It says that I own the game and I press on 'install on my devices'.

And then this comes up.

My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought 1af614ec-5c9f-41f2-8c2f-20ed8570a4d7?upload=true.png

On my microsoft account it says that my laptop is attached, so why isn't it showing up to install this game?

I've already tried resetting the microsoft store and restarting my laptop.

please keep in mind I am unable to search anything in start at the moment, so refraining from giving me solutions that require me to type in my start menu would be very much appreciated :

:)

Wazowskii, Dec 26, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 26, 2019
  4. My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

1. My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought - Similar Threads - laptop isn't showing

2. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  3. My JBL Flip 5 isn't showing up when I try to add it as a Bluetooth device to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My JBL Flip 5 isn't showing up when I try to add it as a Bluetooth device to my computer: I was trying to connect my JBL Flip 5 to my computer, but it wasn't working. So I tried removing the device and adding it again. However, when I tried to add it again, "JBL Flip 5" wasn't popping up, even though I pressed the Bluetooth button so it would connect and held it...
  4. Laptop not showing up under install on my devices when trying to install Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not showing up under install on my devices when trying to install Minecraft Windows...: I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox and Laptop, I'm currently trying to download it onto my laptop, it's showing up in my devices on the Microsoft website but in the Microsoft store app when I select Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and select install on my devices it...
  5. Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game: Hi everyone, I am trying to install a game on the windows store app called Phantasy Star Online 2. However, my current desktop is not an option for picking the device I want to install to. It only shows my laptop. [ATTACH] However, clicking on "Get more info on your...
  6. My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game: I bought Minecraft and can play it on my xbox just fine, but when I try to install it on my PC, it doesn’t show my computer on the “install on my devices” list even though my computer is linked to the same account. On the microsoft store it shows that I own the game and that...
  7. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and everything went fine. But then, after I bought it, I downloaded it and when...
  8. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...
  9. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device: Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought it might be my internet but everything else works just fine but not this. Few minutes ago I was unable to remove the device...
  10. Should I try to install an update that failed to install and isn't showing up in my Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I try to install an update that failed to install and isn't showing up in my Windows...: Long story short, two weeks ago I tried to install the latest updates from Windows Update as usual on my Win64Pro system - the update on that day was kb4464218. The update failed, somehow corrupted its packages, and refused to install, both from WU and as a separate download....