Windows 10: MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...

Discus and support MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please Help ! Only Mouse cursor showing on the screen.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GOVINDLALAVAT, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...

Please Help ! Only Mouse cursor showing on the screen.MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6... [​IMG]

:)

GOVINDLALAVAT, Aug 9, 2020

2. Laptop shows only the wallpaper

hello

My laptop was woirking fine until last week but when I turned it on this morning it took rather long to boot than usual. When I put my pin/password in and login, i can see only my wallpaper. The taskbar and the icons are all gone. I can see the options when
    I right click but nothing happens when I choose an option. Can't run task manager or use any shortcut keys. I tried resetting the PC from the advanced troubleshooting option but it showed "an error while resetting the pc and no changes were made". I tried
    resetting the SSD as well. I dont have a restore point or a backup. Is there any way to resolve this or do I have to reinstall windows from a USB?

sandessapkota, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

While setting up my screen drawing tablet to my laptop everything was going smoothly until the part where i had to get my computer screen onto my tablet. When my tablet should be sharing my computer screen its only showing my laptops wallpaper and taskbar.
    But when i am trying to use the tablet it badically works as a mouse for my other computer. Im not sure howbto fix it and ive been trying for hours now,,,,please help
    MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6... [​IMG]

Mothandlamp, Aug 9, 2020
  4. MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...

My second screen displays only Taskbar and Wallpaper

I work on the PC that runs Windows 10. I want to ask you about a problem with screen sharing. My second screen suddenly (I didn’t change anything) started to display incorrectly. I can see only Taskbar and Wallpaper. It doesn’t depend on the real
    display and on the monitor connection. I mean HDMI cable or Wireless connection. I tried to change settings in the Multiple Display (Duplicate, Extend, or Show only on 2) but it didn’t help.

ferielbelala, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...

1. MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6... - Similar Threads - laptop isn't working

2. Laptop number keys 12347890 dont work only 5 and 6 do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop number keys 12347890 dont work only 5 and 6 do: I am on windows 11 on a ThinkPad x250 and only number keys 5 and 6 work. I have tried pressing the ctrl alt and super keys and it didn't work. please help as this effects my school work....
  3. Laptop number keys 12347890 dont work only 5 and 6 do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop number keys 12347890 dont work only 5 and 6 do: I am on windows 11 on a ThinkPad x250 and only number keys 5 and 6 work. I have tried pressing the ctrl alt and super keys and it didn't work. please help as this effects my school work....
  4. taskbar not working and only showing ^ button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not working and only showing ^ button: I updated windows like 2 hours ago and the taskbar is completely broken, the windows key does not work nothing works. its just blank with the ^ button and nothing else. please help...
  5. taskbar not working and only showing ^ button

taskbar not working and only showing ^ button: I updated windows like 2 hours ago and the taskbar is completely broken, the windows key does not work nothing works. its just blank with the ^ button and nothing else. please help...
  6. Windows only showing wallpaper & spinning mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows only showing wallpaper & spinning mouse: Hello.I saw this problem while turning on my pc, and after I logged on, I saw the task bar, no desktop icons, but then the taskbar disappeared, and then I saw the spinning mouse thingy....
  7. Windows only showing wallpaper & spinning mouse

Windows only showing wallpaper & spinning mouse: Hello.I saw this problem while turning on my pc, and after I logged on, I saw the task bar, no desktop icons, but then the taskbar disappeared, and then I saw the spinning mouse thingy....
  8. Laptop shows only the wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop shows only the wallpaper: hello My laptop was woirking fine until last week but when I turned it on this morning it took rather long to boot than usual. When I put my pin/password in and login, i can see only my wallpaper. The taskbar and the icons are all gone. I can see the options when I right...
  9. Only show clock in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Only show clock in taskbar: New PC installed last week running win10 , previous machine also running win 10 , i had just the clock showing in taskbar (along with speaker & network icons) . New PC will not let me just select clock icon, it insists on having date as well. I have minimised icons and...
  10. Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper: While setting up my screen drawing tablet to my laptop everything was going smoothly until the part where i had to get my computer screen onto my tablet. When my tablet should be sharing my computer screen its only showing my laptops wallpaper and taskbar. But when i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop only shows wallpaper windows 10

2. laptop only shows wallpaper