Windows 10: My laptop isn't working

Discus and support My laptop isn't working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today i was on an online class, my laptop was running out of battery so i plugged in the charger, i adjusted my view of the laptop screen, then it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mootazbahi, Feb 16, 2021.

1. My laptop isn't working

Today i was on an online class, my laptop was running out of battery so i plugged in the charger, i adjusted my view of the laptop screen, then it suddenly shut's down without any warning, and it wasn't your usual shut down that is smooth and quick, mine started with a nearpod question then when to a black screen, by the way this isnt the first time this happens to me with this laptop, because the other times i was able to open my laptop from the on button, but this time i wasn't able to open it up plus it wasn't charging, so i rushed to the guy who fixes laptop's and he told me to come back after 3 hours cause he was going out to dubai, so after 4 hours i hand in my laptop and he tells me to come back later, so i do that and he tells me to come after 1 more hour, so i arrive there, he was no where to be found but one of his colleagues told me that he has been worked ng on my laptop all day and that there is no problems in my laptop itself and that the actual problem is that my laptop has been banned from the system i dont know if thats even possible but i think it is based on what i read on the terms that i had to agree on when i was starting up my laptop, so basically i have my laptop now, and the laptop repairer didnt know what to do with, and my laptop is still off and doesn't want to work. What do i do now?

By the way, my laptop is windows 10, HP Pavilion x360 convertible. It has been 10 months since i bought it, please i have assignments that i need to do.

:)

mootazbahi, Feb 16, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 16, 2021
  4. My laptop isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

My laptop isn't working

1. My laptop isn't working - Similar Threads - laptop isn't working

2. My daughter laptop mouse isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My daughter laptop mouse isn't working: My daughter laptop mouse isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-daughter-laptop-mouse-isnt-working/242b16c0-9161-4475-8ccb-1a75621e6cea
  3. My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.: My touchpad hasn't been working but my wireless mouse is working fine. The touchpad setting is missing and the synaptics touchpad driver is also missing in device manager. I've even reset my entire laptop yet there has been no difference....
  4. Every port on my laptop isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every port on my laptop isn't working.: My pc ports are not working!!! helpSo 2 months ago I got a new laptop and I backup the old laptop files and ready to reset my old laptop so I did it but the thing that I forgot is the option reset my pc without my files so I just boot up my pc using a bootable usb device so I...
  5. Every port on my laptop isn't working.

Every port on my laptop isn't working.: My pc ports are not working!!! helpSo 2 months ago I got a new laptop and I backup the old laptop files and ready to reset my old laptop so I did it but the thing that I forgot is the option reset my pc without my files so I just boot up my pc using a bootable usb device so I...
  6. MY LAPTOP ISN'T WORKING!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP ISN'T WORKING!!!: So the situation is this: Yesterday I was outside my house therefore I had to turn my brightness to max. However, I didn't notice that it was overheating and by the time I did, the screen had turned off and it tried to restart about 2 to 3 times. At this point I didn't know...
  7. MY LAPTOP ISN'T WORKING!!!

MY LAPTOP ISN'T WORKING!!!: So the situation is this: Yesterday I was outside my house therefore I had to turn my brightness to max. However, I didn't notice that it was overheating and by the time I did, the screen had turned off and it tried to restart about 2 to 3 times. At this point I didn't know...
  8. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop Camera Isn't Working: My Lenovo ideapad flex 5 intel core i5 tenth gen's camera is not working. If I were to try to use the camera app it says [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-camera-isnt-working/bb879d12-02ab-451d-8d14-89237b25894a
  9. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working: Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue but could not. Can anyone of you tell me how can I resolve this issue? I rebooted my PC and issue is same....
  10. My laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop isn't working: My laptop is[IMG] showing a black screen an 'Windows sign in' here are some pictures[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-working/d127cff1-592b-4a4a-a43b-8f78d69d1786