Windows 10: My laptop just completely reset

Discus and support My laptop just completely reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything that wasn’t on the os is gone please help submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Redstorm597, Jun 12, 2020.

1. My laptop just completely reset

/u/Redstorm597, Jun 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My laptop just completely reset :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

My laptop just completely reset

n-ster, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

My laptop just completely reset

1. My laptop just completely reset - Similar Threads - laptop completely reset

2. How do i completely reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i completely reset my laptop: So I reset my laptop earlier today and it came back and said 'There was a problem resetting your pc', after that I tried to log in to my profile and it says 'User profile service failed the sign-in'. I cant reset my laptop OR log in. Im stuck....
  3. How do i completely reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i completely reset my laptop: So I reset my laptop earlier today and it came back and said 'There was a problem resetting your pc', after that I tried to log in to my profile and it says 'User profile service failed the sign-in'. I cant reset my laptop OR log in. Im stuck....
  4. How do i completely reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldnt complete reset in windows 10 laptop: Couldnt complete the reset. The PC is not functioning at all so I tried to use the windows recovery environment by performing hard restarting the device. All the options like system restore, start up settings cmd and even resetting the PC is not working. All of them got...
  6. Laptop just completely reset itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop just completely reset itself!: HiI have a Dell XPS13 on Windows 10 10.0.19044. It was running very slow and then froze completely, unable to move mouse or use keyboard. I held the power button down to turn it off and on. When it turned back on I scanned my finger, and it said something was wrong with...
  7. Laptop just completely reset itself!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop just completely reset itself!: HiI have a Dell XPS13 on Windows 10 10.0.19044. It was running very slow and then froze completely, unable to move mouse or use keyboard. I held the power button down to turn it off and on. When it turned back on I scanned my finger, and it said something was wrong with...
  8. Laptop just completely reset itself!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. MY COMPUTER JUST RESET!!!

MY COMPUTER JUST RESET!!!: MY COMPUTER RESETTTT!!! I CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY FILES I UPDATED RECENTLY SO I CHECKED IF IT SIGNED ME OUT BT IT DIDN'T ALL MY FILES ARE GONE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-just-reset/517c56cc-8280-48cd-bd00-9a6a68ae2711
  10. Complete reset/wipe of laptop

Complete reset/wipe of laptop: Hi i have a Windows 10 hp laptop that i have recently replaced, and wish to fully take back to factory settings for then to set up again as a second usable laptop. i have always had problems with freezing etc. I wish to do a complete and full clear and reset. my query is...