Windows 10: My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

Discus and support My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So just yesterday I was using this laptop to complete some homework and I left it on charge for the night. I woke up and it stayed on charge until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Microsoft user_628, Dec 7, 2023.

1. My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

So just yesterday I was using this laptop to complete some homework and I left it on charge for the night. I woke up and it stayed on charge until evening when I tried opening it up but I got a weird screen with random blue lights all over the place. Forcefully shut it down and got to the blue screen where I restarted the laptop. The restart didn’t work so I tried troubleshooting, starting with startup repair which told it couldn’t repair. Then tried a system restore to a windows update from yesterday night, and after it restored, it still did the same thing. I’m wondering what else I can do b

:)

Microsoft user_628, Dec 7, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Lemmers Win User
    Can open Start menu but can't search

Tried it, to no avail. Cortana isn't available in my region (Sweden) fyi.

Lemmers, Dec 7, 2023
  4. James Win User

My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

Can open Start menu but can't search

Hi @Lemmers. You can most probably fix this through turning off cortana and bing.
    1. Click *Start + R to open run
    2. Type regedit
    3. Navigate (in address bar) to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search
    4. Right-click the Search icon and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name the new value BingSearchEnabled
    5. Double-click the new BingSearchEnabled value to open its properties dialog. The number in the “Value data” box should already be 0—just ensure it’s still 0. Click OK to continue
    6. Below BingSearchEnabled, you should see CortanaConsent. Double-click this value to open its properties dialog. Change its “Value Data” box to “0”.
    If you don’t see CortanaConsent, create it by following the same steps you used to create BingSearchEnabled. After restarting computer let me know how you get on. - *Smile

James, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

1. My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up... - Similar Threads - laptop opened screen

2. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So basically I want to multiplayer in mc bedrock and on ps4 so when make account it’s says I can’t play and also it “you can’t play realms right now” and I don’t know what to do about it...
  3. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So basically I want to multiplayer in mc bedrock and on ps4 so when make account it’s says I can’t play and also it “you can’t play realms right now” and I don’t know what to do about it...
  4. My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...: So just yesterday I was using this laptop to complete some homework and I left it on charge for the night. I woke up and it stayed on charge until evening when I tried opening it up but I got a weird screen with random blue lights all over the place. Forcefully shut it down...
  5. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  6. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  7. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often: And I mean really often, seemingly every 5 minutes or so submitted by /u/m_riss1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0exbz/i_dont_know_if_its_just_me_but_microsoft_edge_is/
  9. Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do

Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do: I turned off my monitor to go shower, then I came back turned back on my monitor and there was hella pop ups. I couldn’t shut down and I had to shut down using the power button. Now I can’t even login with my own password. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! submitted by /u/Mochunlan...
  10. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...