Windows 10: My laptop just stopped turning on

Discus and support My laptop just stopped turning on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.My laptop just stopped turning on.I hard reset it but nothing shows up on the screen.Please help* Original title: Help me!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sujay Giritharan, Sep 9, 2021.

1. My laptop just stopped turning on

Hi.My laptop just stopped turning on.I hard reset it but nothing shows up on the screen.Please help* Original title: Help me!!!

:)

Sujay Giritharan, Sep 9, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink My laptop just stopped turning on ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My laptop just stopped turning on

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

My laptop just stopped turning on

1. My laptop just stopped turning on - Similar Threads - laptop stopped turning

2. My Hp laptop stopped charging and turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp laptop stopped charging and turning on: I updated my laptop to window 11 because I was trying to download a app that required to download Window 11, all of a sudden my laptop stopped charging, it started to discharge and it's finally dead. I've been trying to turn it on, it not turning on and it's not charging...
  3. My Hp laptop stopped charging and turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Hp laptop stopped charging and turning on: I updated my laptop to window 11 because I was trying to download a app that required to download Window 11, all of a sudden my laptop stopped charging, it started to discharge and it's finally dead. I've been trying to turn it on, it not turning on and it's not charging...
  4. Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly: Hi all,I've been researching this issue, ad nauseum. I've tried everything so far that I have seen recommended. Here's what I've done:1. Run the BT troubleshooter2. Made sure BT is turned on multiple times3. Restarted BT Support Service multiple times. This works after...
  5. I just wanted to turn off my laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just wanted to turn off my laptop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Mr_Ogi- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11dm3u9/i_just_wanted_to_turn_off_my_laptop/
  6. My laptop stuck on Just a Moment when I turned it on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop stuck on Just a Moment when I turned it on: My computer is Dell G3 3579, the problem is as the title says, every time I turn on the laptop and enter the password, my laptop will be stuck in "Just a Moment" for a few minutes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Before this happened, my computer had some other problems and...
  7. Should i just stop my laptop from updating?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i just stop my laptop from updating?: i began restarting my laptop after it showed me the yellow restart symbol on my taskbar, i think this was to update windows (it's windows 10 of course, why else would i be posting on thsi sub?). it's been almost two hours and the update is only 25% done??? i don't understand...
  8. laptop just stop working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop just stop working: my pc ran into a problem and need to restart, then a message display that we're collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you, the message also display stop code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, and say for more information about this issue visit...
  9. Asus laptop scroll JUST stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop scroll JUST stopped working: Just now it stopped working, windows did update just now Its still enabled in asus smart gesture 89778
  10. My Laptop screen won't stop turning off :(

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop screen won't stop turning off :(: I've legit tried everything I can think of to fix this problem. My laptop screen refuses to stop turning off. I've changed all my power options to Never for timeouts, for plugged in and not plugged in. I've went to the advanced settings for my power options and put never on...