Windows 10: My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907

Discus and support My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently got this problem since I updated to the latest win, i dont know why [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vũ Quang Huy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907

I recently got this problem since I updated to the latest win, i dont know why

My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907 ae6bc1ec-46f8-4300-8893-c679e6e954df?upload=true.jpg

:)

Vũ Quang Huy, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Nov 2, 2019
  3. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907

1. My laptop keep auto locking randomly, pls help, winver is 1907 - Similar Threads - laptop keep auto

2. my laptop is been funky pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is been funky pls help: Error:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 10Parameter 2: ffffb78ac5dc2028Parameter 3: ffffb78ab3bebb2cParameter 4: ffffb78ab32e51a0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra...
  3. Pls help what’s happening to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help what’s happening to my laptop: When I boot up my laptop, it starts normally for a second then the screen turns grey then normal again and repeats for forever all while there is no apps or anything on the taskbar. Window button doesn’t work too. This started happening after I restarted it and it updated....
  4. Pls help what’s happening to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help what’s happening to my laptop: When I boot up my laptop, it starts normally for a second then the screen turns grey then normal again and repeats for forever all while there is no apps or anything on the taskbar. Window button doesn’t work too. This started happening after I restarted it and it updated....
  5. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls: Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini dump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDryCEywaCWG-tNPw5?e=qW1Y6fMini dumps zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDrx-Rs6fGMmWEQCj1?e=tTzARPIt's a gaming laptop. An...
  6. My laptop keeps auto hibernating/locking

My laptop keeps auto hibernating/locking: I am having trouble with my laptop that keeps hibernating/locking itself. I have tried a past method on your website which doesn’t seem to be working for me either....
  7. My laptop partially freeze, help pls :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop partially freeze, help pls :(: Hello, im new on Reddit. Im having a problem with my pc (Dell e7440, 16gb ram, 500hdd, i5vpro). After using it to watch youtube, sometimes it freezes partially. Idk what coul be the problem, im going to add a link so you guys can see what im talking about. Thanks! Dell e7440...
  8. Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help: I usually play videogames only with my laptop, it crashes frequently and I got used to it. Now however, when it restarted, It wont even restart even though it is already at 100% (see pic) please help and Thanks in advance! [IMG]...
  9. My PC keeps auto-locking

My PC keeps auto-locking: I don’t want my PC to turn into sleep mode so I’ve disabled all screen saver settings. But my PC automatically locks when I don’t use it. Your tip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-auto-locking/7313163a-b2ea-4090-bcc6-23aa126ec2c8
  10. My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up

My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up: My laptop keeps locking itself up randomly even when i am writing this, everytime i press the windows button or the spacebar or shift or anyhting (i don't know anymore) it will lock itself up even after i and i have read online that it may be because my os is not updated and...