Windows 10: My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

Discus and support My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moaazali, Sep 23, 2018.

1. moaazali Win User

My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help

Laptop type:Asus Sonicmaster core i3

:)

moaazali, Sep 23, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 23, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2018
  4. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

1. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds - Similar Threads - laptop keep restarting

2. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  3. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  5. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  6. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds: Hey Tech persons. please advise on my issue. i have windows server 2019 that i've installed few days ago i have added other language to the windows and since then CTFMON.exe keep crashing every 3 seconds i keep getting in the event viewer 2 Event's ID one of the is 1000 and...
  8. Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds: My girlfriend's laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330S) keeps continuously refreshing Explorer, roughly every 3-5 seconds. Does anyone know of a solution for this? submitted by /u/Sulzer685 [link] [comments]...
  9. my laptop keeps chiming every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop keeps chiming every 10 seconds: I cant get my asus computer to quit chiming every 10 sec running win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-chiming-every-10-seconds/fd2b1a5b-17b5-4a85-a097-9138fd18f66c
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc restarts every 3 seconds