Windows 10: my laptop keep suddenly shutdown

Discus and support my laptop keep suddenly shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as my tittle say my laptop keep going down i try sfc/ scannow and troubleshotting but no erro found. when i use event viewer it say like " The system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sơnjust, Sep 28, 2020.

1. sơnjust Win User

my laptop keep suddenly shutdown

as my tittle say my laptop keep going down i try sfc/ scannow and troubleshotting but no erro found. when i use event viewer it say like " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error is caused because the system stopped responding and the hardware watchdog triggered a system reset; The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly and The system watchdog timer was triggered."

can anyone help me fix this plzz

:)

sơnjust, Sep 28, 2020

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 28, 2020
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Sep 28, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. my laptop keep suddenly shutdown - Similar Threads - laptop keep suddenly

2. My laptop suddenly keep flicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly keep flicking: I am using my laptop and operated in window 11. Suddenly my monitor keep flicking. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-keep-flicking/abd2fb0a-9e3b-42b6-852c-a52444a72e60
  3. My laptop suddenly keep flicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly keep flicking: I am using my laptop and operated in window 11. Suddenly my monitor keep flicking. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-keep-flicking/abd2fb0a-9e3b-42b6-852c-a52444a72e60
  4. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  5. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shutdown suddenly: Hi all, It all started suddenly one day i was playing a game and then suddenly the laptop shutdown while there was 20% available i tried to turn it back on, it didn't work i plugged it into charge and waited for half an hour, i tried to turn it on it did but the suprise was...
  6. My laptop shutdown suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop shutdowns suddenly

Laptop shutdowns suddenly: Hi! I am unable to resolve issues related to my systems. It shutdowns suddenly. Please do let me know what to do. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shutdowns-suddenly/4b38ba00-f5e0-455a-8baf-851141651182
  8. windows 10 in my laptop crushed and shutdown suddenly

windows 10 in my laptop crushed and shutdown suddenly: every time when i starts run my laptop system 10 - 64Bits and works on it i get black screen and shutdown sudenly and no determined time , some time it's happen after 10 minutes or 5 minues or 30 minutes and so on ! i have dump file.zip and system info links do you think...
  9. My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason

My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason: Hi, guys. I'm desperately need a help. When I do some video editing or downloading, playing videos, and scanning at the same time, my laptop suddenly shutdown by itself. I'm using Lenovo G460 laptop (Intel Core i3 M370 2.4GHz | 8Gb RAM DDR3) running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  10. My computer shutdown suddenly.

My computer shutdown suddenly.: Hello. My Laptop HP 620 with Windows 10 Home suddenly shutdown with enough battery . I've checked the events and it shows the event 524 Source Kernel-Power. Nombre de registro:System Origen: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Fecha: 24/06/2018 22:03:42...