Windows 10: My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

Discus and support My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can i fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LAUREN JAMES MARIANO, Dec 2, 2023.

1. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

How can i fix it ?

:)

LAUREN JAMES MARIANO, Dec 2, 2023

2. Double beep every 15 seconds

This morning after a seemingly normal system boot up, I am getting a double beep of the kind we get when an additional USB device is plugged in. It keeps repeating every approximately 15 seconds and is driving me nuts. I have gone through the device list check for driver updates and that hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas or suggested fixes?

Robert Renger, Dec 2, 2023
  3. annoying repeating system beep every second from laptop

Following a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 22H2 on a LENOVO ThinkPad T470s Its fully updated as of today. I'm getting a repeating beep from the speakers - about every second. I've run SFC and all OK I've set the sounds theme to "no sound" I've done a clean boot and it still happens. I've run diagnostics and stress tests eg OCCT all OK I can turn it off by going to volume mixer (right click on the speaker icon, volume mixer) and reducing the "system sound" level to zero, but the display there shows the system is still trying to produce the sound. I've googled this but no useful suggestions - its NOT a BIOS beep. How to disable System Beep in Windows 11/10 1] Disable System Beep via Control Panel - already done, didnt work 2] Disable System Beep via Registry Editor - didnt work 4] Disable Beep in Windows via Device Manager - there was no non-pnp group 3] Disable System Beep using Command Prompt net stop beep ...... the beep service could not be stopped (but the sound did stop) sc config beep start= disabled .. success and following a reboot it has stayed off. However I'd like to know why it was beeping?

john errington, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Kordi Win User

My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

My PC keeps beeping on starup

when i start my pc from sleep or completely being off it starts beeping 5~10 seconds, but after it, it works normally. can you tell me what's the problem?

My PC - http://pcpartpicker.com/list/HgbJbj

Kordi, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

1. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how... - Similar Threads - laptop keeps beeping

2. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...: How can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-beeping-every-second-and-no-its/7dc4e1e7-3e20-4fc4-9182-1bae1bcac553
  3. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...: How can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-beeping-every-second-and-no-its/7dc4e1e7-3e20-4fc4-9182-1bae1bcac553
  4. On startup, my taskbar is missing all its icons for a couple seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup, my taskbar is missing all its icons for a couple seconds: For some reason, sometimes whenever I startup my windows 10 laptop, all the icons on the taskbar are missing, so are the ones adjacent to the clock aka the tray icons. Strangely though, it's only the task bar and not the whole shell, as desktop icons still work, pressing on...
  5. laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying: my laptop freezes atleast 5 times a day and its really annoying. I don't have any viruses or malware on my laptop, the only apps that I've installed that run in the background are opera gx and discord. My drivers are all up to date and my laptop rarely crashed until now. I...
  6. laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying: my laptop freezes atleast 5 times a day and its really annoying. I don't have any viruses or malware on my laptop, the only apps that I've installed that run in the background are opera gx and discord. My drivers are all up to date and my laptop rarely crashed until now. I...
  7. My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.: Frequently whenever I move my mouse sometimes it just freezes and i cant move it for like a second and then i can move it again? I think it is because of the batteries probally,please help....
  8. My laptop keeps locking on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop keeps locking on its own: I think it was the new Windows update, since I updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I changed the sleep status to never, I tried updating my display drivers but it still randomly locks. It locks even when I'm using the keyboard, or in a call. Its not even hot some times and...
  9. My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!: Why does my laptop keep locking itself, it happens every almost 10mins and its getting quite annoying. After locking itself I keep using it where I left off but its happening quite often now, my version is Windows 10 Pro btw, what should I do? submitted by /u/Shpatti12...
  10. Mouse keeps resetting its dpi every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps resetting its dpi every few seconds: this issue just started. i was playing battlefield few days before and suddenly in game the dpi went to its lowest setting. i didnt bother about it that much at the time as i thought i had misclicked. the dpi changing option is on the mouse it self so i can change it any...