Windows 10: My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

Discus and support My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xavier Zuckschwerdt, Jan 30, 2023.

1. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my hardware said it was okay and I've tried installing windows off of a usb and again it brought me to a blank screen after showing the windows logo for a second loading and then blank screen. The laptop when it worked was hooked up to an external monitor because I used both monitors and made the external monitor the main displa

:)

Xavier Zuckschwerdt, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Magik Win User

Blackscreen at startup

My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do 50953d1485960182t-blackscreen-startup-cartes-graphique.png

Magik, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 30, 2023
  4. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

Blackscreen at startup

Show me a screenshoot of device manager witch i can see clarly ur display adapters.
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do 50952d1485960182t-blackscreen-startup-xthaudh.png

boombastik, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

1. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do - Similar Threads - laptop keeps blackscreening

2. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  3. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  4. Laptop keeps blackscreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps blackscreening: My friend is having issues with her Pavilion Gaming Laptop where when she hits the button to turn on the computer and the fans will start up but the screen remains black. A day before this her computer started to lag and wasnt working as normal but as of yesterday the screen...
  5. Laptop keeps blackscreening

Laptop keeps blackscreening: My friend is having issues with her Pavilion Gaming Laptop where when she hits the button to turn on the computer and the fans will start up but the screen remains black. A day before this her computer started to lag and wasnt working as normal but as of yesterday the screen...
  6. What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup: My laptop is a gateway windows 11 and it's showing an error on startup and repeatedly asks for a restart what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-laptop-gets-a-error-on-startup/dabefc2c-82b0-4a25-ad93-53d92984b335
  7. What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup

What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup: My laptop is a gateway windows 11 and it's showing an error on startup and repeatedly asks for a restart what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-laptop-gets-a-error-on-startup/dabefc2c-82b0-4a25-ad93-53d92984b335
  8. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  9. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  10. Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?: Good evening, on my Acer laptop, there's a rustling picture (similar to an old TV when the selected port is not connected to any device) at startup Nothing is displayed (only the noise). However, if I crash the computer, it will start up normally the next time it boots and...