Windows 10: My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix

Discus and support My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I got this Yoga 7 Laptop less than a year ago and in the last 6 months its began blue screening nonstop.Around 6 months ago when it started I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW0, Aug 17, 2022.

1. CJW0 Win User

My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix

Hi I got this Yoga 7 Laptop less than a year ago and in the last 6 months its began blue screening nonstop.Around 6 months ago when it started I looked up all kinds of solutions and even factory reset it which fixed it for a while until it started up again.I've gotten multiple error codes; system service exception, Irql not less or equal and system thread exception not handled. Most fixes for these simply recommended to update windows and drivers. I updated all I can and couldn't find any errors with my drivers yet I keep getting blue screens. Sometimes I don't get any for days and sometimes I

:)

2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 18, 2022
  4. My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix

1. My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps blue

2. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Recently my laptop has started to blue screen about 1-2 times a day. From what I gather from the error codes given it seems to be a driver issue. Here are some of the examples of the BSOD errors I've got.-Hypervisor error- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA-ntoskrnl failed-system...
  3. how to fix it in my laptop I can't find batteries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix it in my laptop I can't find batteries?: I can't find battery icon in taskbar. So I checked device manager but I couldn't find the batteries in there. how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-in-my-laptop-i-cant-find-batteries/f2e24951-fbae-4633-a722-24a82fd1ee31
  4. how to fix it in my laptop I can't find batteries?

how to fix it in my laptop I can't find batteries?: I can't find battery icon in taskbar. So I checked device manager but I couldn't find the batteries in there. how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-in-my-laptop-i-cant-find-batteries/f2e24951-fbae-4633-a722-24a82fd1ee31
  5. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and for some reason it keeps blue screening every few minutes. Any information would we really grateful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-blue-screening/e833faed-43bf-4269-8a6c-ecdb8630d46b
  6. Laptop keeps blue screening

Laptop keeps blue screening: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and for some reason it keeps blue screening every few minutes. Any information would we really grateful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-blue-screening/e833faed-43bf-4269-8a6c-ecdb8630d46b
  7. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop keeps blue screening

Laptop keeps blue screening: Alright so my Dell G5 15 SE 5505 keeps crashing when ever it is plugged in for no reason and I cant seem to figure out why. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, did memory diagnostic and even factory reset it. Does anyone know a solution?Laptop specs just in case:-Ryzen...
  9. My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix

My Laptop keeps blue screening and I can't find a fix: Hi I got this Yoga 7 Laptop less than a year ago and in the last 6 months its began blue screening nonstop.Around 6 months ago when it started I looked up all kinds of solutions and even factory reset it which fixed it for a while until it started up again.I've gotten...
  10. I can't fix the blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't fix the blue screen of death.: I have a the blue screen of death but it froze. I can't even manually turn it off because I'm using a laptop, how do I fix this, please explain....