Windows 10: My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!

Discus and support My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I face with broken tabs in firefox. Sometimes the apps freeze and icons remain in the taskbar while they are closed. I'm wondering what's going on with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LNFE, Aug 4, 2019.

1. LNFE Win User

My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!

I face with broken tabs in firefox. Sometimes the apps freeze and icons remain in the taskbar while they are closed. I'm wondering what's going on with my windows 10 home. I use a laptop with i5 7th gen processor and 8GB ram and integrated intel graphics. Following is some of the errors and warnings before it starts to act weird:

Error:

Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.18362.145, time stamp: 0x6468b8f9
    Faulting module name: dwmcore.dll, version: 10.0.18362.207, time stamp: 0x823be99e
    Exception code: 0xc00001ad
    Fault offset: 0x000000000015b68a
    Faulting process id: 0x51c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d5481dd91f2ad2
    Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwm.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmcore.dll
    Report Id: 6473f043-41e0-4631-b2a4-a318c66d594e
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Warning:

The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. (Process exit code: 0x000000ff, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620)

Error:

svchost (1216,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log

:)

LNFE, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 29, 2019
  3. error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 29, 2019
  4. My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!

Error Log Reading

Hi ankurshaswat.

Sorry I can't tell from logs but all data appears to be very old. Like September. Here is a list of quick fixes that can help from an MS article.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...dy_UpgradeTips
    Quick fixes The following steps can resolve many Windows upgrade problems.

• Remove nonessential external hardware, such as docks and USB devices.
    • Check all hard drives for errors and attempt repairs. To automatically repair hard drives, open an elevated command prompt, switch to the drive you wish to repair, and type the following command. You will be required to reboot the computer if the hard drive being repaired is also the system drive.
      • chkdsk /F
    • Attempt to restore and repair system files by typing the following commands at an elevated command prompt. It may take several minutes for the command operations to be completed. For more information, see Repair a Windows Image.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • Update Windows so that all available recommended updates are installed, and ensure the computer is rebooted if this is necessary to complete installation of an update.
    • Uninstall non-Microsoft antivirus software.
      • Use Windows Defender for protection during the upgrade.
      • Verify compatibility information and re-install antivirus applications after the upgrade.
    • Uninstall all nonessential software.
    • Update firmware and drivers.
    • Ensure that "Download and install updates (recommended)" is accepted at the start of the upgrade process.
    • Verify at least 16 GB of free space is available to upgrade a 32-bit OS, or 20 GB for a 64-bit OS.

Once you done all of the above could I suggest you follow this tutorial to install the upgrade. While non destructive I would recommend backing up all data off device.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Then repost the logs please.

Caledon Ken, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!

1. My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help! - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crashing

2. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing and got the following error: My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbf016bf34e70, 0xffffa50addde3ed0, 0xfffff80771a05010. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing and got the following error: My computer just randomly shut down today with the following error and cant seem to find the reason whyThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbf016bf34e70, 0xffffa50addde3ed0, 0xfffff80771a05010. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Computer keeps crashing and got the following error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer keeps crashing, I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing, I need help: Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also really inconsistent which makes diagnosis harder. I'll try a few fixes and things will seem fine then the issues will recur a few...
  6. Need help with a crash error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with a crash error: First of all please tell me if this is not the right subreddit for this and where I should go if it isnt. Quick backstory: I recently added three new ssd's to my computer putting them all in a storage pool with parity. No problems happened that day or the next. Today I boot...
  7. Pc keeps crashing, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc keeps crashing, need help: Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was...
  8. Need help with reinstall following system error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reinstall following system error.: Hi out there. The other day, I booted up my older Dell pc and received an error message, following the initial boot screen i.e. Dell logo, etc. the error told me to either press F1 to continue or F2 to view setup. Because I was able to see the initial boot screen, I'm...
  9. Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .

Laptop keeps crashing with the following error .: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 13-02-2020 01:22:39 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-GFD0K3FG Description: The QMEmulatorService service...
  10. My laptop keeps crashing,help.

My laptop keeps crashing,help.: My laptop keeps showing the blue screen whenever I put my charger on while playing a game. It shows stop codes like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,MEMORY MANAGEMENT,etc. Please help me. Here's the mindump, ets. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgSYC4TnjQ8k4c_Mo Specs- i3 8 gen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost (18060 R 98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error 1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

2. faulting application name: dwm.exe version: 10.0.18362.145 time stamp: 0x6468b8f9