Windows 10: My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down

Discus and support My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down. I have tried every solution I found online like turning off fast startup and updating drivers but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by B3njamin2, Dec 30, 2021.

1. B3njamin2 Win User

My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down

My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down. I have tried every solution I found online like turning off fast startup and updating drivers but nothing seems to work. I have found the crash dump file MEMORY.DMP and it's almost 2 GB in size. I don't know what to do if anyone can help me that would be amazing.Memory.DMP file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvNExQ3ucDXzh1Bc790KCu9Q-qQW?e=y7VUIi

:)

B3njamin2, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down

1. My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crashing

2. My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.: I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop model. I reset it recently because it was having a lot of issues. However after resetting it, my laptop kept shutting down everytime I put it to sleep. I can't find the correct intel management interface driver for my model, since that driver...
  3. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  4. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  5. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  7. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  8. My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down: My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down. I have tried every solution I found online like turning off fast startup and updating drivers but nothing seems to work. I have found the crash dump file MEMORY.DMP and it's almost 2 GB in size. I don't know what to do if anyone can...
  9. My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down

My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down: My laptop keeps crashing when I shut down. I have tried every solution I found online like turning off fast startup and updating drivers but nothing seems to work. I have found the crash dump file MEMORY.DMP and it's almost 2 GB in size. I don't know what to do if anyone can...
  10. Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop: Hi, i am using a windows 10 laptop, i had recently been messing around with different sata drivers for my series 7 hard drive controller, i dont know if its linked but my laptop recently has been crashing anytime i restart or shut down the laptop, it will go to a sort of bsod...