Windows 10: My laptop keeps crashing with artifacts when playing games such as apex legends and dota 2

Discus and support My laptop keeps crashing with artifacts when playing games such as apex legends and dota 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help regarding an issue with my laptop that keeps crashing with artifacts. I followed some steps in a community post here from a guy that had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Izzat2k, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Izzat2k Win User

My laptop keeps crashing with artifacts when playing games such as apex legends and dota 2

I need help regarding an issue with my laptop that keeps crashing with artifacts.

I followed some steps in a community post here from a guy that had the same issue. I followed up to the step where you need to uplaod the dmp files after rebooting from BSOD after using the driver verifier to crash the drivers. My dmp files are in the link below. Someone please help me resolve this. Sorry for my bad english.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqAgUAWOqqThhPRw7NyJGlHhmYE?e=0E05sg

My laptop specs are:

GTX 1060

IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz

16GB RAM

Thank you in advance.

:)

Izzat2k, Nov 29, 2020

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 29, 2020
  4. DqOrbit Win User

My laptop keeps crashing with artifacts when playing games such as apex legends and dota 2

Getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bluescreen error while playing Dota 2 game

Old title: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hi,

I have been playing a game called 'Dota 2' for a while. I had a Macbook Pro before I had this laptop and the game ran perfectly on my mac. I switched over to a new MSI Windows 8.1 laptop a while ago and re-downloaded Dota 2 on it. It happens randomly when
    I'm playing the game, but my whole computer will freeze for a few seconds making a loud buzzing noise and then goes to a blue screen that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This doesn't happen all the time, it only happens when I am playing Dota 2 and I've had
    this issue, mostly every time I play the game.

This is my system info:

Screenshot - bf7b1223e3c83f8443a5f1a92b6e6d8e - Gyazo

(Copy and paste it into your url bar)

Thanks

DqOrbit, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop keeps crashing with artifacts when playing games such as apex legends and dota 2 - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crashing

2. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  3. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  4. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  5. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends: I get a BOSD when playing Apex Legends at random times and the error is a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONThis issue happens only when playing Apex Legends and has been persisting for daysI have reinstalled the game, did a memory scan, reset my CPU overclocking, verified game files but...
  7. My apex legends keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  8. My apex legends keeps crashing

My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  9. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  10. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...