Windows 10: My laptop keeps freezing all the time

Discus and support My laptop keeps freezing all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have this problem for few months already, it just randomly freezes, when I am on Chrome (or any other program, games or something like that) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LovroDolovčak, Apr 4, 2019.

1. My laptop keeps freezing all the time

So I have this problem for few months already, it just randomly freezes, when I am on Chrome (or any other program, games or something like that) and get back to the Desktop i can´t click anything, I need to start my task manager and then I can click again. Does someone have the same problem or knows how to help? Thank You!

:)

LovroDolovčak, Apr 4, 2019

2. laptop freezes up

hi, my laptop is freezing up on windows 10 and i am wondering if there is any steps to stop this from happening cause it's keeps freezing up every time i try to download something thanks for your time!!

LeRoyCreamer, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Apr 4, 2019
  4. aries117 Win User

My laptop keeps freezing all the time

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keeps freezing all the time

1. My laptop keeps freezing all the time - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop: My laptop freezes quite often. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to put it on the lock screen and then unlock it again. In the task manager you can see that whenever it freezes, the CPU load increases and then has a very short peak and then immediately goes...
  3. Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes all the time on my laptop: My laptop freezes quite often. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to put it on the lock screen and then unlock it again. In the task manager you can see that whenever it freezes, the CPU load increases and then has a very short peak and then immediately goes...
  4. My laptop keeps freezing and crashing multiple times every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps freezing and crashing multiple times every day: I don't know what caused this, but this is really getting out of hand and i am starting to get angry. I can't even just play some games normally for 10 minutes before it starts freezing or crashing. I am still on windows 10 but this hasn't happened from januari - march/april....
  5. My laptop keeps freezing and crashing multiple times every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps freezing and crashing multiple times every day: I don't know what caused this, but this is really getting out of hand and i am starting to get angry. I can't even just play some games normally for 10 minutes before it starts freezing or crashing. I am still on windows 10 but this hasn't happened from januari - march/april....
  6. My laptop keeps freezing and crashing multiple times every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time

HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time: I bought a brand new HP laptop 16.0 GB and 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM 17-1165G7 @ 2.80GHZ 2.80 GHZ just a couple of months ago and it has been crashing way too often. It mostly happens when I'm in Zoom and watching videos online while having other softwares like R and Excel...
  8. Freezes All The Time

Freezes All The Time: I have been having a big problem with my computer freezing, I do not know if it is because I have caught a virus or simply because Windows 10 itself is actually crashing. Things started messing up after the December 11th 2020 update. But it has already frozen 4 times today...
  9. My Laptop Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps Freezing: My laptop freezes randomly and requires a hard shutdown for it work. I have already factory reset, clean install, and downgrade. My windows 10 still freezes. I have done RAM checks and it's fine. Every driver is on the latest update. The only time it doesn't freeze is when I...
  10. My Computer Freezes All The Time.

My Computer Freezes All The Time.: So I'm just watching youtube or playing Roblox, and then the screen freeze's and I can't move my mouse or open anything and I have to manually reboot the computer so I can continue playing and the only way for it not to freeze is to have one thing open, like on tab in google...