Windows 10: My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi

Discus and support My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been going on for over a month... There’s no rhyme or reason to when it gets BSOD, except for it ONLY occurs when I’m on my Wi-Fi at my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BGeezy08, Oct 29, 2019.

1. My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi

This has been going on for over a month...

There’s no rhyme or reason to when it gets BSOD, except for it ONLY occurs when I’m on my Wi-Fi at my house.

I run very minimal programs & should have plenty of space for the computer to operate like it’s new.

That said I’ve tried Googling for help & even handed it over to an in-law relative, who works in IT at a local university. He replaced some part & redownloaded a fresh batch of Windows 10 but that didn’t fix my problems. I even took it in to my local Windows store & they tinkered with it for an hour but they were just as dumbfounded as I am.

I’m no computer expert myself, so I’d really appreciate any tips / advice / suggestions that you can offer.

TLDR: get BSOD but only on my WiFi at the house, have sought help from multiple sources, no solutions thus far.

I feel like Princess Leia,

“Help me /r/Windows10 ... you’re my only hope.”

submitted by /u/BGeezy08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BGeezy08, Oct 29, 2019

2. Different Network Connection From the same Wi-Fi

Hi,

Thank you for providing the details.

As mentioned above in your post, the Desktop is connected to the Ethernet
    and Laptop is Connected to the Wi-Fi. It is not possible to connect to the same Wi-Fi networks. If both Desktop and Laptop are on Wi-Fi devices then you could try connecting it to the same Wi-Fi network.

• Did you try the below step provided and what was the result?
    I would suggest you to create a new HomeGroup and check if it helps.
    Refer: HomeGroup
    from start to finish

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi, but don't give me the opportunity to enter a password.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the connected Wi-Fi device and try adding it again.

• Type View Network Connections in the search bar and click on the same.

• If your Wi-Fi device is listed, right-click on the device and click on
      Delete.

• Now, try connecting to the Wi-Fi and check if it prompts for the password.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 29, 2019
  4. My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi

netwbw02.sys keeps failing !!!

netwbw02.sys keeps failing !!!

Most of the time suddenly blue screen appears saying netwbw02.sys failed with different stop codes.

Please help.

I'm using a windows 10 Dell laptop.

RishikeshPotdar, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi

1. My Laptop keeps getting BSOD code: “What failed: Netw06.sys” - But Only on my home Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps getting

2. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  3. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  4. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Suddenly unable to connect to only my home Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly unable to connect to only my home Wi-Fi: Two days ago I suddenly was unable to connect to my home Wi-Fi for no apparent reasonUnable to connect to network. I installed nothing and changed nothing that I was aware of that could've affected it. I tried to reset the network card, delete it's drivers turn Wi-Fi off and...
  6. Wi-Fi problem on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi problem on my laptop: I connect my laptop to the Internet through a mobile hotspot and the speed is very slow. About 15-25 kbps. But, if I use the same mobile to connect via USB tethering, I easily get between 1 and 2 Mbps.This is not due to the mobile because I got the same results with 3 mobile...
  7. Wi-Fi on my PC keeps disconnecting?

Wi-Fi on my PC keeps disconnecting?: Hi there,I currently have a prebuilt PC and I play a lot of video games. Recently I have found that I keep being disconnected from games but if I disconnect and reconnect to my WiFi it will fix instantly, how do I stop this problem from happening. Thanks...
  8. My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed: Ive tried resetting and restoring factory settings and nothing helps. Also resetting sometimes wont work but this is the error i keep receiving [ATTACH]...
  9. Help!!!! my Wi-Fi network device keep getting disabled.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!!!! my Wi-Fi network device keep getting disabled.: Sorry for bad English,cause its not my first language So i was using my laptop and all of sudden my wifi network device got disabled[ATTACH] I try to enable it, but it doesn't do anything and still disabled. So i try to restart my laptop , and all of sudden while its...
  10. Windows 10 Wi-fi keeps Failing

Windows 10 Wi-fi keeps Failing: Hi, I have a HP Desktop running Windows 10 home. It is 8 months old and in the last few weeks my wifi signal has been dropping out on a regular basis. I moved the router closer, so it is within 5 metres of the desktop,although not in line of sight. However,a laptop,android...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netw06.sys

2. netw06

3. netw.06

4. netw06.sys crash,
  5. nettw06.sys