Windows 10: My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

Discus and support My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eminent Demon, Sep 7, 2019.

1. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled exception thread, and a few others.

So i have sent in my laptop, they recommend it needs a new motherboard, so i did that, which was 1000$! and replaced it, the issue still happened. I reformated and did system restore twice! Issue still comes back, once a week it happens!

I have no idea what to do at this point. I have wiped the drive twice, replaced the motherboard, took the computer to a shop and had it scanned, it passed the graphics card and ram test successfully. So i'm out of options now, what else can i do?

I have scanned the hard drives sfc/scan now, virus scanned, malware scanned, everything! The computer has never overheated or anything, but this stupid blue screen issue that happens once a week is driving me crazy, and im sure eventually it will destroy my computer. I'm forced at thiss point to sell it for 1000$, since i bought it for 2500$, and sunk an extra 1000$ into it...If anyone can help me fix this, please let me know.

specs

asus rog GL702VS
    32 gigs of ram
    i7 processor 7700hq
    NVidia GeForce gtx 1070 8gb
    2.8 ghz-3.8
    windows 10 home
    1 terabyte SSD
    1 terabyte HD
    75hz

Here is the most recent BSOD error it gave me.

==================================================
    Dump File : 090619-8921-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 9/6/2019 9:01:52 PM
    Bug Check String : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug Check Code : 0x1000007e
    Parameter 1 : ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2 : fffff80118cd29c3
    Parameter 3 : ffff97040658f118
    Parameter 4 : ffff97040658e960
    Caused By Driver : Ntfs.sys
    Caused By Address : Ntfs.sys+12979
    File Description : NT File System Driver
    Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Company : Microsoft Corporation
    File Version : 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : Ntfs.sys+1329c3
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\090619-8921-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 8
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 18362
    Dump File Size : 2,099,796
    Dump File Time : 9/6/2019 9:03:14 PM
    ==================================================

:)

Eminent Demon, Sep 7, 2019
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything! 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 7, 2019
  4. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

1. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything! - Similar Threads - laptop keeps getting

2. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  3. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  4. keep getting BSOD on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting BSOD on my laptop: I am currently experiencing Blue Screen of Death BSOD on my ASUS TUF Dash F15 device which is running on Windows 11. Although I have updated everything to the latest versions, the issue still persists, occurring at least once or twice a month. According to the analysis...
  5. keep getting BSOD on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting BSOD on my laptop: I am currently experiencing Blue Screen of Death BSOD on my ASUS TUF Dash F15 device which is running on Windows 11. Although I have updated everything to the latest versions, the issue still persists, occurring at least once or twice a month. According to the analysis...
  6. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  7. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  8. Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything

Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything: Happens more often/faster when watching youtube videos and it feels like I've tried everything I can find on other questions like this one I'm making now. Maybe my gpu is just dying or maybe I haven't tried something On Thu 9/2/2021 10:51:17 PM your computer crashed or a...
  9. Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try

Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try: I keep getting different BSOD, i have updated all my drivers, i have ran SFC, virus scan, and other tests with no results. the most recent codes that have popped up are Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys accompanied with...
  10. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...