Windows 10: My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

Discus and support My Laptop keeps going into repair mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just asked a question about my laptop's keyboard and touchpad not working and probably found a solution but now my computer keeps going into auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by quindarriustowns, Jan 20, 2019.

1. My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

I just asked a question about my laptop's keyboard and touchpad not working and probably found a solution but now my computer keeps going into auto repair and i can't get to windows to sign in or anything.

:)

quindarriustowns, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

My laptop keeps going into airplane mode.

Hello Cindi,

This may occur if there are some programs or services that triggers the Windows 10 airplane mode to be enabled. To isolate the issue, we’d like to know these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?
    • Is the wireless toggle on your laptop on?

To help resolve the issue, we suggest that you refer to the answer of
    Aileen Alf on this
    thread
    and check if it helps.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Jan 20, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

1. My Laptop keeps going into repair mode - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps going

2. Laptop stuck on boot screen and can’t go into advanced repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on boot screen and can’t go into advanced repair mode: Hi there. Basically I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop and was downloading some of the optional updates and restarted the laptop to ensure nothing goes wrong.Unfortunately, now it is stuck on the Lenovo start screen with the circles, meaning I can’t start my laptop anymore.I’ve seen...
  3. Laptop stuck on boot screen and can’t go into advanced repair mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on boot screen and can’t go into advanced repair mode: Hi there. Basically I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop and was downloading some of the optional updates and restarted the laptop to ensure nothing goes wrong.Unfortunately, now it is stuck on the Lenovo start screen with the circles, meaning I can’t start my laptop anymore.I’ve seen...
  4. Laptop stuck on boot screen and can’t go into advanced repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my laptop keep going into repair mode then, it shows a black screen with just the...

Why does my laptop keep going into repair mode then, it shows a black screen with just the...: I don't know why it keeps happening I literally went to sleep and when I woke up the screen that said "We are fixing disk errors in your PC this could take up to an hour" was still showing. I don't know how to get out of the loop. I can't get into safe mode, I can't press any...
  6. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  7. automatic repair keeps on going

automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  8. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Is there a way to see what's keeping my laptop from going to sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see what's keeping my laptop from going to sleep mode?: I'm getting pissed off myself, I went for a trip with friends and I come back to my laptop's screen being black, but my keyboard LED being on, and my mouse. I had given my power settings instructions to sleep after 10 minutes, but they didn't? I have a suspection it's...
  10. My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop: I dont know what to do at this point, nothin works, im really about to stop using windows all together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-going-into-auto-magic-repair-mode-loop/1537964a-b66a-4eda-b451-1fae0a95a55b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my acer laptop keeps going repair mode