Windows 10: My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

Discus and support My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does my laptop keep locking itself, it happens every almost 10mins and its getting quite annoying. After locking itself I keep using it where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shpatti12, Dec 28, 2019.

1. My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

Why does my laptop keep locking itself, it happens every almost 10mins and its getting quite annoying. After locking itself I keep using it where I left off but its happening quite often now, my version is Windows 10 Pro btw, what should I do?

submitted by /u/Shpatti12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shpatti12, Dec 28, 2019

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying! [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Dec 28, 2019
  3. jleyroux Win User
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying! [​IMG]

jleyroux, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

1. My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying! - Similar Threads - laptop keeps locking

2. My laptop keeps locking itself unexpectedly while im using it!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps locking itself unexpectedly while im using it!: Why does my laptop (DELL) keep locking itself while I AM USING it, it happens unexpectedly every 10 mins and its getting really annoying, i cant even watch movies or play games without it being locked lots of times. What could be the problem here? submitted by /u/Shpatti12...
  3. laptop keeps on locking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop keeps on locking: around 3 weeks after i upgraded my laptop to win 10 it just keeps on locking randomly (btw the laptop has a broken battier so let me know if its something with that) submitted by /u/collsheryar [link] [comments]...
  4. URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen: This keeps popping up about every 30 minutes while my laptop is on, it has been doing it for the past two days after I updated windows. Please help! (Acer Laptop) Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys [ATTACH]...
  5. My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.: So i opened up my laptop, then suddenly it won’t turn on. And when it did, whenever i typed in my pin, it would also automatically lock. Is my battery dead? It’d really frustrating since i can’t get to use it....
  6. My laptop shuts down by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop shuts down by itself: i don't know how it happened it started to do this when i downloaded Avg antivirus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-laptop-shuts-down-by-itself/d34625ce-0453-4ce9-88a7-a925aa097bfe
  7. My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not: Hi, I have an Acer Swift Laptop (Model Name: SF315-51G) I have been struggling with the storage management on it for sometime now and am constantly confused. My laptop has 2 storage locations and it tells me its full because the 'This PC (C:) 119- GB' is completely full...
  8. Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on: I use the Rotation lock setting to fix the position of my laptop screen when I'm using the device at an angle. However, any time a charger is plugged in or unplugged the Rotation lock setting turns off. Additionally, the setting sometimes randomly turns off for no reason, and...
  9. My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up: My laptop keeps locking itself up randomly even when i am writing this, everytime i press the windows button or the spacebar or shift or anyhting (i don't know anymore) it will lock itself up even after i and i have read online that it may be because my os is not updated and...
  10. Laptop keeps turning on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps turning on by itself: I have a toshiba satellite c55d, and ever since I upgraded to windows 10 my laptop keeps turning on by itself every 3-4 hours whenever I close to lid for it to go to sleep mode. I checked everything and everything came out fine. My bios setting was correct as well. Only thing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do windows keep locking by itself

2. annoying windows randomly lock