Windows 10: My laptop keeps on over heating

Discus and support My laptop keeps on over heating in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; whenever i play a game it just gets hot and the fan gets kind of loud and i wish i could stop this, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aboodhamdi, Jul 6, 2020.

1. My laptop keeps on over heating

whenever i play a game it just gets hot and the fan gets kind of loud and i wish i could stop this, any help?

:)

aboodhamdi, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Nokia c7-00 over heating?

i have also having the same heating problem,

my nokia c7 is over heating at the time of browsing

wethere you keep it on your hand or leave it,

it continues on heating .

rahul00721, Jul 6, 2020
  4. MALLAMR Win User

My laptop keeps on over heating

My mobile was over heating

Last three months my mobile was over heating &within 2 hours battery will be low showing tell me what to do ��

MALLAMR, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

My laptop keeps on over heating

1. My laptop keeps on over heating - Similar Threads - laptop keeps heating

2. LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE: MY LAPTOP IS GETTING VERY HEAT WHILE GAMING FROM FEW DAYS PLEASE HEALP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM MY LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVOOperating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bitProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM...
  3. LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE: MY LAPTOP IS GETTING VERY HEAT WHILE GAMING FROM FEW DAYS PLEASE HEALP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM MY LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVOOperating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bitProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM...
  4. How to stop laptop from over heating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop laptop from over heating: Hi everyone my Laptop is overheating every time i play games on it even though i have a cooling pad under it. Can anyone give me some advice on how to stop this from happening...
  5. How to stop laptop from over heating

How to stop laptop from over heating: Hi everyone my Laptop is overheating every time i play games on it even though i have a cooling pad under it. Can anyone give me some advice on how to stop this from happening...
  6. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  7. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  8. Windows 10 installed some updates and now my laptop over heats?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installed some updates and now my laptop over heats?: When I turned my laptop on, windows finished installing updates which is fine, but since installing the updates, my laptop overheats and shuts off. Have the power profile set to battery life, and resources usage is low. To roll out hardware issues, I booted into Linux and did...
  9. Laptop not overheating but going to sleep because it's "over heated".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not overheating but going to sleep because it's "over heated".: I'm gaming on my Dell XPS 9550 and it's not even getting past 80 C before it goes to sleep because of "overheating". Recently it has also been a lot hotter doing tasks it used to never get that hot doing. Nothing has changed so I can't think what's causing it. I can hear...
  10. Heating of Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Heating of Laptop: when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan....