Windows 10: My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update

Discus and support My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a xps 13 9350. Today I manually downloaded the bios version 1.10.1 recommended by supportassist but after installation my laptop kept on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deepgoldazz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update

I have a xps 13 9350. Today I manually downloaded the bios version 1.10.1 recommended by supportassist but after installation my laptop kept on restarting, I even reverted back to 1.7.0 but it still keeps on restarting. I also pressed f12, ran diagnostic which came out to be clear. Went to bios flash update, EFI, dell, bios, recovery, BIOS_PRE.rcv. I have even restored factory defaults with all my data erased but it still keeps on restarting. Pls help me on this.

It also says ME firmware update failed.

:)

deepgoldazz, Sep 10, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Sep 10, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 10, 2019
  4. My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update

1. My laptop keeps on rebooting after bios update - Similar Threads - laptop keeps rebooting

2. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  3. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  5. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  6. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop keep rebooting by bugcheck

My laptop keep rebooting by bugcheck: Hi, My laptop keep rebooting by bugcheck everyday. Here is the log message. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80112173358, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. My laptop keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keeps rebooting: I tried to update my laptop to version 1909, the first time it got stuck at 30% and shutoff, I reboot the laptop and windows uninstall the update and fixed the error in c drive as message shown on the bottom of my laptop. Tried a second time but after the 30% stuck and...
  9. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No new installs or hardware. Just keeps rebooting. Error log shows The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} Any ideas?...
  10. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: I have a Toshiba laptop, which I’ve updated recently. Since that moment I’ve faced an error when booting my system. In the left corner of my laptop I see the following message: Missing operating system. I decided to load the command on an USB device with Windows tool on it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lenovo restarts often after bios update