Windows 10: My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

Discus and support My Laptop keeps restarting randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenHoward, Jan 4, 2019.

1. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14 minutes of time on it before it restarts.

It would say 'restarting' with that little circle going around it then it restarts and i'll have to log in again. I don't know how to explain it but please can anyone tell me how to fix etc because it is driving me up the blimin' wall. If it's needed my laptop is an Acer Extensa 2510 My Laptop keeps restarting randomly :) thnx

:)

AidenHoward, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi!

I have a dell inspiron 15 5000 laptop and something weird keeps happening. My laptop randomly restarts and brings me to an error screen that says I can either restart my computer, shut it down, repair it with a cd, or repair it with a flash drive. How do
    I make this stop and what is causing it?

AlexBartella, Jan 4, 2019
  4. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

1. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps restarting

2. My laptop keep restarting randomly with buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep restarting randomly with buzzing noise.: It has been 4 days since this happened and it happens for at least 5 times a day. At first i thought it was overheating but it also happens a few seconds after i first powered on the laptop in the morning when its cold. After it restarts on the speaker is buzzing nonstop...
  3. My laptop keep restarting randomly with buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keep restarting randomly with buzzing noise.: It has been 4 days since this happened and it happens for at least 5 times a day. At first i thought it was overheating but it also happens a few seconds after i first powered on the laptop in the morning when its cold. After it restarts on the speaker is buzzing nonstop...
  4. My laptop randomly restarts??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop randomly restarts??: My laptop randomly restarts??This problem has now occurred to me several times. My laptop works fine but after about 1 week and a half my laptop starts restarting itself randomly whenever i am using it. It restarts more than 20-30 times and then the problem fixes. But again,...
  5. My laptop randomly restarts??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly restarts??: My laptop randomly restarts??This problem has now occurred to me several times. My laptop works fine but after about 1 week and a half my laptop starts restarting itself randomly whenever i am using it. It restarts more than 20-30 times and then the problem fixes. But again,...
  6. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps restarting: I was on my laptop and no apps would open, I suspected it was probably something I had just downloaded that I don’t believe was a virus but I went to uninstall it and file explorer wouldn’t open, to get rid of it I reset my laptop as it didn’t have much installed on it...
  7. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps restarting: So I was formatting my laptop and accidentally clicked the 2nd option that says "remove files and clean the drive", now it just keeps restarting because the drive is cleaned, anyone has any idea how can my laptop be saved? I really don't wanna buy a new one. Thanks....
  8. My laptop keeps crashing and restarting at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing and restarting at random times.: All I can see in the event viewer is a Kernel-Power error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-crashing-and-restarting-at-random/c96f9f34-1e17-4330-91c6-67b3137f9a2c
  9. My pc keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting randomly: My pc keeps restarting randomly especially when its idle. (it restarts some times when im playing too, my pc does a weird noise right before restarting randomly) my pc is kinda new (1 year) and i doubt this a gpu/cpu overheat since its winter in my homeland and when i test...
  10. My laptop keeps restarting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps restarting.: At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the options are continue, use a device, troubleshoot, or turn off your pc. I just atarted doing this randomly so I don't know what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keep restarting when i click wifi

2. how do you stop a inspiron 5000 from restarting randomly