Windows 10: My laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour

Discus and support My laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since 2 weeks ago my laptop seems to become slower and keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after 1 hour using, especially when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xavy Hecus, Jul 9, 2020.

1. My laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour

Since 2 weeks ago my laptop seems to become slower and keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after 1 hour using, especially when I open some massive programs like Chrome. And after rebooting, my laptop's cooling fan speeds up within 5 minutes. Recently it has appeared another problem DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I try every method on internet but nothing can solve this. All my drivers are up to date and I haven't installed anything on my computer recently, instead of Nvidia driver update.

This is my system info:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!ArD7OsIeBSYCgl0KmH6yvtaq__Cm?e=j68t8B

There are 5 crashes today so I'll upload all Minidump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArD7OsIeBSYCglYQNn7hvVs5Br1W?e=leCy7V

This is the report when I run DriverView:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!ArD7OsIeBSYCglwsQvj7OX2NSukg?e=m45TiB

And this is the lastest event log error:

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff801456fa318, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e0d9bbf6-1c57-4c35-8585-c33f9cbfc2d8."

Edit: I just run System File Checker tool and it shows this:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Here is that log file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArD7OsIeBSYCgl7AV3f30USJEy8E?e=Y6SRpO

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much !!

:)

Xavy Hecus, Jul 9, 2020

2. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Iqshan Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE)

Hello

My laptop has been facing issues lately, whenever I were to use the battery and charged my laptop, my laptop would just crash and showed me a blue screen. I did some digging and used BlueScreenView and turns out it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

Bug Check String: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Bug Check Code: 0x0000009f

Parameter 1: 00000000`00000003

Parameter 2: ffffc581`165a6060

Parameter 3: fffff800`569267f0

Parameter 4: ffffc581`1db404f0

Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0

Processor: x64

Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0

Moved fromMy laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour :( Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers )

Iqshan, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

My laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour

1. My laptop keeps showing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen after using 1 hour - Similar Threads - laptop keeps showing

2. can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen...: can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen keep telling the cause is because ntoskrnl.exe i have try memory diagnostic, run sfc but everything okay. i have try to update all the driver and still cannot find the problem. here the...
  3. can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen...: can you help me, i keep having blue screen after hours using my laptop. the blue screen keep telling the cause is because ntoskrnl.exe i have try memory diagnostic, run sfc but everything okay. i have try to update all the driver and still cannot find the problem. here the...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing up after ~1 hour of use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing up after ~1 hour of use: I had my computer I assembled for over 5 years. I worked fine until recentlyIt started to freeze up after 1 hour of use, this is what happensThe window interface will stop responding, the programs will still work if I don't click it out of it. It will also freeze up if you...
  5. My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.

My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.: [ATTACH]System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 8 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Hey everyone, I've been having blue screens with the following error on my brand new laptop for the past week or so. It's been happening seemingly at random, I can't figure out exactly what's causing it. It also references ntoskernel.exe. Attached are the last 2 dump files...
  7. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi, I have been having BSOD's with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE it usually happens during gaming or alt+tabbing. I get it quite often. My PC freezes for some time or just gives me BSOD. I don't know much about this subject so I can you guys help out? Thanks in...
  9. Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: BSOD occurs everytime I open Adobe Photoshop. It happens everytime I open a file. It freezes my entire laptop and shows the BSOD with the Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but it still happens. Please advise. I have my...
  10. Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use: Hello all, the title states it all. Out of the blue I started getting a black screen, while playing video games, or comp just sitting idle. If I'm playing a game, audio is fine after both my monitors go black for about 30 seconds, then rig reboots. Rig runs great other wise....