Windows 10: My laptop keeps turning off randomly

Discus and support My laptop keeps turning off randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i recently updated my laptop and now it sometimes turnes off. the same hapend not so long ago and i sent it to be fixet. it worked for a while but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SondreEide, Sep 9, 2018.

1. My laptop keeps turning off randomly

i recently updated my laptop and now it sometimes turnes off. the same hapend not so long ago and i sent it to be fixet. it worked for a while but i recently updated it again and now it is happening again i am thinking of resetting my laptop, and wondering if there are any downsides to duing this?

:)

SondreEide, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, Sep 9, 2018
  4. My laptop keeps turning off randomly

Laptop running windows 10, keeps randomly turning off by itself

Laptop running windows 10, keeps randomly turning off by itself

The screen goes black and no buttons at this point will do anything to keep the hard drive running.

Once turned off, I am able to turn the laptop on and it goes right back to where I left off, all programs still open and running.

What could this be? Someone mentioned it could be overheating, though I have purchased a desk to make sure the laptop always has proper ventilation.

Please advise if you have any input or advice.

Thank you,

Donna Michele

Donna.Michele, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

My laptop keeps turning off randomly

1. My laptop keeps turning off randomly - Similar Threads - laptop keeps turning

2. Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly: My PC keeps turning off randomly, it used to be that the “slide to shutdown” screen would randomly show up, and regardless of whether I did anything with it, it would shut down. I deleted the slide to shut down file though, and I thought that fixed it, but now my laptop is...
  3. Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly: My PC keeps turning off randomly, it used to be that the “slide to shutdown” screen would randomly show up, and regardless of whether I did anything with it, it would shut down. I deleted the slide to shut down file though, and I thought that fixed it, but now my laptop is...
  4. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  5. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  6. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop randomly turns off

Laptop randomly turns off: Hi there, I own a HP 2012 G6 Pavilion Notebook PC. It is running Windows 10 Pro, and has 12GB RAM and runs on an Intel i5-2430M. It runs pretty fast, but at times, the fan becomes loud, and it just turns off. No system message when I turn it back on, and nothing from...
  8. Computer keeps turning off randomly

Computer keeps turning off randomly: About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the "kmode_exception_not_handled" at the blue screen. ive tried to narrow down issue but am having no luck. Im going to try and upload the dmp...
  9. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....
  10. Wi-fi adapter keeps turning off randomly on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi adapter keeps turning off randomly on my laptop: So yesterday my wi-fi started to turn off randomly for no reason, its not my internet connection becouse it works on other devices. Also i already tried ticking off power saving option on my network adapter, it helped for a while i thought, but after i restarted my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 14 shutsdown when right side is gripped