Windows 10: My laptop kept of resetting

Discus and support My laptop kept of resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I closed my laptop the night before and when i opened it today my laptop kept on resetting on the blue screen that said “Your PC ran into a problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kanarashi, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Kanarashi Win User

My laptop kept of resetting

I closed my laptop the night before and when i opened it today my laptop kept on resetting on the blue screen that said “Your PC ran into a problem and need to restart”, the stop code is whea_internal_error. I know when i press the window key and x i could open the drive or something, however the x key on my keyboard is broken meaning even if i press the x key it won’t responsed. Do you guys know an alternative way of pressing window key and x ?

:)

Kanarashi, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Mar 1, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 1, 2021
  4. My laptop kept of resetting

my laptop kept restarting

I. Tried to installl bluestack in my laptop it has installed but with additionally rwo more applications installed automatically so my laptop kept restarting and its showing some bar code kindly. Please suggest me some solution

karthiselvaraj, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

My laptop kept of resetting

1. My laptop kept of resetting - Similar Threads - laptop kept resetting

2. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.: I have no idea why my laptop randomly freezes. As the title above-mentioned, my laptop randomly freezes and I tried almost everything to fix it. Last resort was to reset the pc while maintaining the files. But upon loading, it froze again. I use my laptop for work. And I...
  3. My computer kept jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer kept jumping: Split from this thread. I can't download any apps because my phone keeps asking me to set My Family. I found this page http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/my-family-on-the-windows-phone-website and I read the article but when I sign in and click on "My Family"...
  4. My computer kept jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer kept jumping: Split from this thread. I can't download any apps because my phone keeps asking me to set My Family. I found this page http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/my-family-on-the-windows-phone-website and I read the article but when I sign in and click on "My Family"...
  5. If I reset my laptop but kept the files, will the main Microsoft account get deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I reset my laptop but kept the files, will the main Microsoft account get deleted?: Hello, I was installing avg anti-virus software but then at the very end it stopped installing and crashed. I had to install a clean up app after trying to stop the installing with taskkill ince it was kind of a loop that never stopped, and it asked me to restart the laptop...
  6. Factory reset kept personalization settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset kept personalization settings: Hey, I recently factory reset my windows 10 pc because i had some trouble with malware in the past and was having several problems that I couldn't find anything about since. I figured that there was some damage to my os the malware caused, and resetting was the most definite...
  7. What files are kept in 'keep my files' when resetting windows?

What files are kept in 'keep my files' when resetting windows?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sea_For [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeem9m/what_files_are_kept_in_keep_my_files_when/
  8. Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved System Information Kept Getting Reset: I encountered an issue of my PC keeps resetting my "saved information". The saved information includes my saved password for my remote desktop I need to enter the password every time now, my saved emails in the Mail App I need to "fix", or reconnect, my emails to the Mail App...
  9. ASUS Laptop kept freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Laptop kept freezing: Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been...
  10. Where is my license kept?

Where is my license kept?: I’m upgrading my pc soon but don’t want to lose my windows 10. What part would I have to keep for my license to transfer over? submitted by /u/splashdean22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efpuau/where_is_my_license_kept/