Windows 10: My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

Discus and support My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there. First everything were working fine and i was installing latest update for intel Hd graphics for my HP laptop, and i have downloaded some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohamedKhaled5, Oct 20, 2018.

1. My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

Hello there.

First everything were working fine and i was installing latest update for intel Hd graphics for my HP laptop, and i have downloaded some driver scan softwars, driverpack and drivermax and i manged to download and install the intel graphic driver successfuly then i went to start menu to restart then i found (restart and update) i guess latest update for win 10 was included and reasy so i hit (restart and updade) and after that im trying to login into my windows but it freezes in login screen and my keyboard and mouse not even working or showing, nothing is responding all i can do is hard press on power bottom.

I have tried to login from safe mode but it is the exact same problem i cant even loging to safe mode because it requires password to be written and my keboard and mouse not responding. Ive tried to restore my laptop i found three restore point and all of them failed to restore. Ive tried (repair setup) also not working. Ive tried (refreshing option) faild too. Now im stuck on login screen and i cant log into my laptop what should i do please help me ?

:)

MohamedKhaled5, Oct 20, 2018

2. Laptop keyboard and mouse not working

Laptop keyboard and mouse not working even external keyboard and mouse not working

Keyboard and mouse working only BIOS Setup or automatic repair screen

when the login screen appears laptop keyboard and touch pad even external mouse and keyboard not working

please suggest me what can i do???

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

HayatData Solutions, Oct 20, 2018
  3. loc4ib Win User
    windows 10 stuck at login screen does not recognize mouse or keyboard

I have the same issue. Older HP laptop. I'm getting the login screen, but not the password screen and my mouse and keyboard do not work.

Will try the PS2 keyboard and see if that helps.

loc4ib, Oct 20, 2018
  4. XDCash Win User

My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

Windows 10 Login Screen - Not recognizes any keyboard and mouse

Windows 10 Login Screen not recognizes to ANY keyboard and mouse (both wired and wireless) but when power up to start up and the keyboard is working fine before login screen.

BUT - I am able to enter BIOS (keyboard working fine) and Acer Recovery Program (pressed by ALT + F10) and both keyboard and mouse working fine.

ONLY Login Screen not working where I have to type in password to unlock screen, however the keyboard’s number lock light went off when got on that screen, before that - it was light on while I am on BIOS and Recovery Program.

This not even make sense.

However, I tried those list.

• System restore (failed third times).
    • Refresh PC (failed).
    • Startup Repair (failed).
    • Tried go on safe mode but keyboard and mouse not recognizing.
    • I tried unplug both usb and restart without it until login screen open and reconnect both keyboard and mouse, still not recognizing.

I tried everything, seem nothing work at the login screen.

Any advice?

XDCash, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

1. My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10 - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard mouse

2. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond: my desktop PC had been restarted after an normal update for my AMD program. Now my PC is stuck on the login screen and the mouse and keyboard will not respond. I cannot get into windows at all, I cannot access anything on the login screen. I tried rebooting, it did not fix...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond: my desktop PC had been restarted after an normal update for my AMD program. Now my PC is stuck on the login screen and the mouse and keyboard will not respond. I cannot get into windows at all, I cannot access anything on the login screen. I tried rebooting, it did not fix...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on Login Screen - Keyboard and mouse will not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.: Hey i want to know how to remove on screen keyboard ? I already unchecked the on screen keyboard option from ease to access center.Please Help me.It only appears in log in screen....
  6. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.: Hey i want to know how to remove on screen keyboard ? I already unchecked the on screen keyboard option from ease to access center.Please Help me.It only appears in log in screen....
  7. On screen keyboard Stuck in Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keyboard and mouse not responding at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse not responding at login screen: I was fettling my fan curves on my ASrock X570 pro4 (AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with 32GB 3000 DDR4, 512Gb Nvme SSD) to quieten it down a little, I was using the ASrock utility in Windows 10 (2004 update). The temps were at about 40degrees (CPU and motherboard) 52degrees (chipset)...
  9. Frozen keyboard and mouse at login screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen keyboard and mouse at login screen: Recently I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 however this caused several issues with my laptop so I reversed the upgrade back to 8.1. My Kaspersky AntiVirus would then not work leaving just a blank logo on my desktop. I tried to uninstall kaspersky using the uninstall...
  10. windows 10 stuck at login screen does not recognize mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 stuck at login screen does not recognize mouse or keyboard: I have followed several similar threads and their fixes for this problem with no result. After downloading the Win 10 upgrade, my system then said "loading updates". Then it restarted with a blue login screen saying "Welcome Back!" And a box to enter my password. The cursor...