Windows 10: my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

Discus and support my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i m using adobe photoshop, illustrator and corel draw graphics suite recently,but after installing corel draw have found some issues while using all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RESHMA G1, Jun 12, 2024.

1. RESHMA G1 Win User

my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

i m using adobe photoshop, illustrator and corel draw graphics suite recently,but after installing corel draw have found some issues while using all above mentioned softwares , the tools used on photoshop, illustrator and corel are not working properly ,which means whichever tool i pick it always show arrow shape. another worst thing is it affected my keyboard and mouse setting, not all key works when this issue hits and basic functions mouse are also exchangedright click works as left click and vise versa and keyboard language change like this "āḍ€ṅḥīl̥ṁṇær̥ṭūṣñ" this is how A to Z is typ

:)

RESHMA G1, Jun 12, 2024
  2. 95Viper Win User

Laptop Keyboard/Mouse Issue

Do you mean in the OS, only?
    And, are you saying keyboard and mouse... so is this external; or, do you mean keyboard and trackpad on the laptop?

I sort of am lost...you keep saying boot or booted, you are not mentioning an OS or not.

Have you tested the keyboard any other way, besides plugging in an external.
    Make a Linux disk, or usb stick, you can run off of; and, test the keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
    Boot to the bios does it work then?

95Viper, Jun 12, 2024
  3. chuckp55 Win User
    keyboard and mouse not working

Preeti.....I think you are missing the main point here. We do not have a functioning keyboard or mouse so we can't try all these wonderful things you suggest! I am dealing with a laptop and an external mouse and keyboard make no difference. Likewise trying
    "Windows x" does nothing either. Meanwhile I have an expensive computer sitting here that can't be used! Microsoft needs to step up and do the right thing on this.

chuckp55, Jun 12, 2024
  4. my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33 and my keyboard stop working but it just don't stop working it's keys work delay and automatically my pc volume get low and high automatically and so many weird things but after. 5pm that keyboard just work fine as usual and I already every possible troubleshooting and it's dosnt work I plugged my keyboard on my friends laptop it's work fine their so what is problem plz help me I don't know what to do am I getting hacked?

* Changed to a question

Dhiraj Shinde1, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

1. my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard mouse

2. my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things: i m using adobe photoshop, illustrator and corel draw graphics suite recently,but after installing corel draw have found some issues while using all above mentioned softwares , the tools used on photoshop, illustrator and corel are not working properly ,which means whichever...
  3. my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop keyboard as well as mouse are doing weird things: i m using adobe photoshop, illustrator and corel draw graphics suite recently,but after installing corel draw have found some issues while using all above mentioned softwares , the tools used on photoshop, illustrator and corel are not working properly ,which means whichever...
  4. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  5. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  6. My PC started doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC started doing weird things: I was done using my computer and I was about to shut it down, but before I shut it down I checked my task manager for any weird perfomance behaviors because I heard my fans spinning fast and I saw my CPU was at 40% usage with 4GHz for no reason on idle. I didn't give it much...
  7. My PC started doing weird things

My PC started doing weird things: I was done using my computer and I was about to shut it down, but before I shut it down I checked my task manager for any weird perfomance behaviors because I heard my fans spinning fast and I saw my CPU was at 40% usage with 4GHz for no reason on idle. I didn't give it much...
  8. My PC started doing weird things

9. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working well

Keyboard and mouse not working well: [ATTACH] Hi, may I know how to fix this because when I click some letters on my keyboard, this shortcuts popped out on the screen. Because of this problem, I can't type any words in my Words. Besides, when I double click to open a file, the file properties popped out...