Windows 10: My laptop keyboard is messed up

Discus and support My laptop keyboard is messed up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keyboard is messed up and I don't know what to do. When I press /a/ it would type /43ex/ and when I press any other key it would type some 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ineedhelp_913, May 26, 2021.

1. My laptop keyboard is messed up

My laptop keyboard is messed up and I don't know what to do. When I press /a/ it would type /43ex/ and when I press any other key it would type some 3 digits words and numbers like /5gt/ or something like that.

:)

Ineedhelp_913, May 26, 2021

2. Keyboard messing around.

We would like to follow up on this issue. Are you still having issues with your keyboard even after resetting your PC? If so, we suggest that you refer to your laptop manufacturer for further assistance. Since we have done all the necessary troubleshooting
    steps and the issue is still the same with your laptop keyboard, your laptop manufacturer will be able to provide you further steps to resolve the issue.

Regards.

Jennifer Bri, May 26, 2021
  3. Keyboard messing around.

I will contact the manufacturer. Thanks.

StanislasZhang, May 26, 2021
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

My laptop keyboard is messed up

Laptop Keyboard Completely Messed UP

Hi Kareem,

We appreciate that you have provided the troubleshooting steps that you have done. Since the issue still persists after checking the keyboard issue, we suggest that you contact the store where you purchased your laptop as it seems to be a hardware issue.

Feel free to post back if you have further queries.

Paolo Mag, May 26, 2021
Thema:

My laptop keyboard is messed up

1. My laptop keyboard is messed up - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard messed

2. My keyboard is messed up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is messed up!: Hey,I'm having several issues with my keyboard lately. First of all every time I clicked on microsoft edge for a while, it opened a note that I have on my desktop. When I closed the note my cursor kept selecting it,however it didn't opened again.Now I will be listing the...
  3. My keyboard is messed up!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard is messed up!: Hey,I'm having several issues with my keyboard lately. First of all every time I clicked on microsoft edge for a while, it opened a note that I have on my desktop. When I closed the note my cursor kept selecting it,however it didn't opened again.Now I will be listing the...
  4. My keyboard is messed up!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

my keyboard on my laptop is messed up: ok so my key board is kinda messed up my esc key dont work also 5,6 dont work and g,v dont work nor does left ctrl work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-laptop-is-messed-up/2f014a53-d22e-42b3-88fa-b43c952e5521
  6. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard on my laptop is messed up: ok so my key board is kinda messed up my esc key dont work also 5,6 dont work and g,v dont work nor does left ctrl work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-laptop-is-messed-up/2f014a53-d22e-42b3-88fa-b43c952e5521
  7. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up: Okay so after recent update the drivers for the keyboard of my latop got messed up. I tried system restore, deletinf the updates, reseting windows as a whole etc. Anyhow, long story short, i identified the problem but i don't know how to fix it.Windows' default go to for my...
  9. Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up

Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up: Okay so after recent update the drivers for the keyboard of my latop got messed up. I tried system restore, deletinf the updates, reseting windows as a whole etc. Anyhow, long story short, i identified the problem but i don't know how to fix it.Windows' default go to for my...
  10. my keyboard is messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard is messed up: my kid managed to somehow mess up my laptops keyboard. the problem was that when i pressed c it would type in c/, d would d; and etc, now these are all fine exept of e and caps lock shift. /to type e i used copy and paste/ i tried turning the numlk off and it fixed most exept...